André Schürrle

BlueLion.

I love André Schurrle

Dear Andre

My name is Przemek, I'm 15 and I'm big supporter Chelsea FC from Poland. I've
supported Celsea since I remeber and I will always support you! . I wish you a
lot of successes in Premier Leauge and trophies. Could you send me your
autograph? It would be amazing! Thanks

I think that's because he hardly ever plays so when he gets a chance he tries to prove his class. Remy is selfish too, so is Salah. Benchwarmers try to impress hard.

Even when Schurrle gets a run in the team, he still does the same thing, so........

Yeah, I don't think sets out to be selfish. I think Schurrle is a limited, almost one-dimensional footballer; he's not really going to help link play, play passes in the build-up and create for others (he lacks the fundamental ability to do these things, imo). And to make matters worse, he's competing for minutes which makes him even more desperate than normal - and I think he has frustrated some of his teammates a great deal this season (Costa in particular has given him the look quite a few times already :lol: ).

I don't think he will get much better to be honest; he's a decent enough player but I doubt there's much scope for improvement. He is what he is.

Pretty much this. I'm not expecting any miracles from him when he clearly lacks the fundamentals you listed. Schurrle might have been a better player in Mourinho's first team.

OVERANALYSIS ALERT!

It's normal to see players get frustrated with their teammates during matches when they take shots themselves. Nothing new. Nothing out of the ordinary. So, I'm not sure why are people making such a big deal out of this situation. Schurrle isn't the only one who sometimes goes for himself in matches. Heck, even Drogba does it at times, especially in his previous spell here. Moreover, people have kept on saying Schurrle has terrible vision, can't pass the ball etc like he's the worst of the lot in the squad. There are a few other players who have the same issue and some probably even worse than him. So again, it seems some of you lads here are overreacting.

I think we might be but it is a concern if he gets ostracized. I mean even in the Sporting match when he scored, Diego didn't seem too happy. Hopefully it's just cos it's a meaningless game anyways and we are just clutching at straws.

I think we might be but it is a concern if he gets ostracized. I mean even in the Sporting match when he scored, Diego didn't seem too happy. Hopefully it's just cos it's a meaningless game anyways and we are just clutching at straws.

So, you are basically saying Schurrle is getting ostracised there just because Costa didn't look happy? Again, like I said, overanalysis. I don't see some of you lads here analyzing the reaction of others when someone else finds the back of the net. So why are people suddenly doing this on Schurrle (and all just to prove the point that he's selfish?!)? Moreover, does Costa ever look happy? I mean, when he scores or we win a game, he'll be happy but he doesn't always show it in his face, does he?

So, you are basically saying Schurrle is getting ostracised there just because Costa didn't look happy? Again, like I said, overanalysis. I don't see some of you lads here analyzing the reaction of others when someone else finds the back of the net. So why are people suddenly doing this on Schurrle (and all just to prove the point that he's selfish?!)? Moreover, does Costa ever look happy? I mean, when he scores or we win a game, he'll be happy but he doesn't always show it in his face, does he?

they simply celebrated the goal with Remy - and probably expected Shirley to do the same, as he got the rebound of Remy's woodwork...

I swear those conspiracy theories get wilder and wilder as each day passes.

I think you misunderstand me but I am agreeing with you that it is generally overanalysis, just that being more selfish with his play might tick some others off. The players are pros though so I don't have worries when they are playing on the pitch. I know Drogs did it before in his previous spell at times too but it all turned out fine. But good point Costa never seems happy lol

http://www.sportupyourlife.com/kategorie/blogger-stellen-sich-vor/andre-schurrle-endspurt-2014/

Transfer rumors and improving form
This difficult period is over now, thank God! The last few weeks I was able to intensively train and fight myself back into the team. The 3: 1 Champions League win over Sporting Lisbon and my goal to the 2:0 indicate that things are getting better.

Nevertheless, in a phase with less operating time, transfer rumors are always coming up. Of course I want to be on the pitch as much as possible and score goals for my club. In a team like Chelsea with many top players you have to prove yourself again and again. Such a disease throws you back a few weeks.

Through my exchange 2013, the long season (here there are no winter breaks), the great World Cup and the short preparation, I just had little relaxation times in between. Of course this quickly brings media to speculate about a transfer. But this is not an issue for me. I feel comfortable here and would not think of such a thing!

I know everyone keeps saying this, but if Willian and Schurrle could some how pull some Dragon Ball Z Fusion shit...wow what a player that would be.

As bad as Schurrle is defending, he makes it up with his direct goal getting desire. We could have put 3 if Costa took that chance, and even at 1-0, i was hoping for him to come on and force something, anything because Costa, Cesc, and Hazard had no help what so ever from Willian.

Willian's guide to attacking:

Step 1. Receive the ball in a good area

Step 2. Face up to defender and do not move for 3 seconds

Step 3. Schimmy

Step 4. Pass backwards

Step 5. Repeat the above

Spot on.

He gives more back passes than mikel, he has speed but can't dribble past a defender to save his life and always makes the wrong choice in attack.

I think at this point we should play Schurrle more. I know he's selfish but he at least contributes more in attack and making him feel like he's a starter will reduce his selfishness and he has more years to improve while willian is a final product.

Merry Christmas, Shirley. You can save that gift I asked you a minute ago for boxing day

tumblr_nh07e1JN6a1sscln5o1_500.gif

That situation was very similar to the one at Hull last season, only this time he got a hug from Mourinho. Back then, was just a random pat on the back. :lol: