André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Willian has more stamina than Schürrle. That is why he is a better defender. Both are not exactly elite tacklers. But in some games we can afford to lose Willian's stamina but get Schü's directness. Neither are complete wingers but both have a place in our team - which is the bench. Long term we should look for a higher calibre but for now we should utlize them whenever the respective type of winger is needed. Which means we should use Schürrle increasingly IMO. But I got no complaints about how Mourinho handled the situation so far. Schürrle had Epstein-Barr and is rephased in slowly

Willian has more stamina than Schürrle. That is why he is a better defender. Both are not exactly elite tacklers. But in some games we can afford to lose Willian's stamina but get Schü's directness. Neither are complete wingers but both have a place in our team - which is the bench. Long term we should look for a higher calibre but for now we should utlize them whenever the respective type of winger is needed. Which means we should use Schürrle increasingly IMO. But I got no complaints about how Mourinho handled the situation so far. Schürrle had Epstein-Barr and is rephased in slowly

which Google confirms as the virus that causes mono. That's sad :(

Which is something present in 80-90% of the population. It is a Herpes virus. What it does is very much up to research. However, it apparently mostly links with cancer and multiple sclerosis. I have now idea how it affects a young athlete (although it has an impact on the immune system).

I hope hes ok!

Shocked if he's in the squad for spurs

Not offering anything at all last few weeks, yes he's been ill, needs fitness or sharpness, go play reserves aswell as first team training if that's the case but at the moment we play with a man down essentially.

Harsh I know but shape up or ship out.

Another virtually anonymous display. His acolytes will come and make excuses for him I'm certain. Very decent bloke on social media but nowhere near good enough for an elite team like Chelsea. He's not even manageably good like a Willian is. Willian might be toothless in attack most times, but his pace and exquisite technique means he's able to synchronize perfectly with the team. Schurrle's awful technique and one-dimensional style of play just can't enable him to do likewise. It's So bad in-fact that his very presence in the team hinders the entire fabric of our play.

It's not the first time Andre has been hauled off at half-time after an incredibly dismal performance that has a negative influence on the team, just this season alone I can think of Swansea at home and Maribor away just this season ALONE and other matches last season as well. That's simply unacceptable for a Chelsea footballer, even for a squad player. It means he can't be trusted. Jose won't baby-sit him any longer. It must have donned by now that Andre isn't good enough for Chelsea. He'll be sold in the summer to a lesser side.