• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

Just looking forward to this season being over. If we get Champions League then great, and if we don't we've still got enough in the squad to push for the league title next season.

Can't be bothered to talk about the match. Same old shit, same old problems, same old players not pulling their weight and just some bizarre refereeing decisions to mix it up a bit.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't beat them, eat them

That's the closest he can get to taste Champion's League.

SUAREZ-BITE.gif

Brana really should punch this fucking insect as hard as he can.

Seriously, bite is worst than a nasty tackle, it transfers disease, god knows what shits this cunt carries. He, no, it, should be banned for life.

Tackles part of the game....biting wtf is that about!?I work with 2 year olds not many of them bite! Be shocked if he is there next season...there seems to be little patience with him after this.No excuses..nothing to hide behind...

It was over, i was just waiting for the whistle to come and it never did. The feeling when Suarez scored equals the UCL Final of 08, it equals Iniesta's 09 goal and it equals all the worst moments i've ever had as a Chelsea fan. Now i'm more motivated than ever to see this team over the line. It's still in our hands and things will get better but at the moment it's the worst feeling in the world. As soon as Suarez scored i shot out the pub in the biggest strop ever before i caused some serious disruption. It was like the world stopped and everything came to an abrupt halt, i was in stunned shock, head spinning and all sorts. That woulda been a huge win, not just any win but massive after City's shit earlier in the day.

That hurt. Let's now see how we bounce back and let's see just how much character we have. I'll try n pretend it was us that equalised in injury time...

But ffs you have 96 minutes to score, why score in the 96th.... oh hang on a minute, 96? Ring any bells? Maybe there is someone up there trolling the world after that woman died. This world isn't right.

Brana really should punch this fucking insect as hard as he can.

Seriously, bite is worst than a nasty tackle, it transfers disease, god knows what shits this cunt carries. He, no, it, should be banned for life.

I hope Iva had a rabies prevention injection when he was a kid.

I also hope Iva doesn't turn into a Zombie.

I'll say again, we should have a system where the clock stops with the ball out of play and then the ref blows on exactly 90th min, or whenever it next goes out of play. Then we wouldn't have this stupid situation and it makes the refs job easier.

I'll say again, we should have a system where the clock stops with the ball out of play and then the ref blows on exactly 90th min, or whenever it next goes out of play. Then we wouldn't have this stupid situation and it makes the refs job easier.

And then be no arguements about random extra seconds being pluked from no where and only ending when they scored etc...it makes sense which why its never gana happen....

Who cares about Suarez and what happend if he would have got his red card? who cares about the crazy 30 sec addition?

THE main point is that the players needed to survive one more position, maybe one of the most improtant positions of their Chelsea's career, one that could change everything that will happen to us in the next few years - AND THEY BLEW IT!

Like they did to many times this season when in lead. We are a big fat joke in this situations. Sitting on the box praying we wont concede... since when our defense is so good that we can afford that? all you need against that kind of defensive game is to be a bit accurate. Our players are so passive under this system, i cant belive that we continue to do that under this fuckiing joke of a coach...

Just fuck off realy... everybody in this horrible 90 mins. Im very pessimistic about us getting the CL spot, but at least now it realy synced in for me that maybe it wont happen.