• Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how some on here were defending this little cretin's character when he racially abused Evra too....

Anyways. We got Sturridge's monster game out of the way, and we will probably never see Suarez playing for them again.

Would have took the point at the start of the day with Torres starting. Spurs run in is insanely easy though. Hopefully we can get a result vs Manchester united.

From redandwhitekop.com

Suarez is a fucking disgrace, worse than Diouff that. Anyone who disagrees is a hypocrite

I disagree, I think the whole thing is actually funny smiley.gif I've seen David Luiz make tackles that are far more concerning then an angsty bite, from a very passionate center forward. Apocalypto, YNWA

IS THIS GUY FUCKING MENTAL?!

Ref and Suarez aside, why in the name of fucking god did this clueless idiot find it right to take off our 3 best and most effective players off, yet leaves THE ABSOLUTELY USELESS Torres on for the entire match!? He truly is completely done. GAVE THE BALL AWAY EVERY TIME HE TOUCHED IT!

I'm seething after this result.

MINIMUM of 6 added minutes, so he added 1 more to that, it happens. good organised teams dont concede in the dying seconds of game tho..

record against scumpool is nothing less than SHOCKING, almost as bad as recent record versus City

and the Rafa and Torres hate will continue.....club culture is toxic at the moment, as well as this forum..just popped by quickly and seen how divided everyone are, only arguing and bickering

nothing good will ever come from it

In all fairness, we didn't create many chances. Never really threatened going forward and then just sat back and invited Liverpool pressure.

Thats not the point here. There several things that didn't have to be happened.

How can Benitez bring Benayoun? How can Suarez bite a human? How the referee say it's okay to play another minute more.

In all fairness, we didn't create many chances. Never really threatened going forward and then just sat back and invited Liverpool pressure.

No mate, I understand your point of view, and I have to say I strongly disagree with this kind of statement.

Yes Rafa was shit and made ridiculous subs and we didn't play well in the last period of the game, but we deserve to win, in fact we have already won right before Bertrand threw the sideline ball god damn it! So please don't say we have ourselves to blame, it's not fair.