• Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF really?!How on earth does that even make sense?!! How the hell is drawing a football game that to them is meaningl ess any form of jutice?! Who thinks these things up...

Well Rodgers claims that the bite was ok cause the ref didn't call the elbow by torrid on Carragher <_<

Suarez has no self control, just look at his actions for the past three years, bloke is a cancer, end of.

This is JT his football career is over, Suarez will get a slap on the wrists.

I await the wankers panel on the FA for more total crap that nobody understands.

What I watched today was absolutely disgusting and a disgrace, and it proves quite plainly that the officials have something against us!

96 minutes were up on that clock... the ball was in their own half and the ref should have blown up there and then! But how did they just allow them to play on?? It just isn't fair!

As for the bite, don't even get me started on that! Suarez should have been sent off and banned for the rest of the season.. how he managed to get away with it and then score a late equaliser which shouldn't have been allowed anyway because the ref added unnecessary injury time ... is beyond me!

FUCKING DISGRACE! This is even worse than a defeat!

Well Rodgers claims that the bite was ok cause the ref didn't call the elbow by torrid on Carragher<_<

So Brendan Rodgers said Suarez was right to bite Ivanovic because the ref only gave a yellow card to Torres for his elbow to Carragher?

He actually said that?

Thank god this forum is only visble to members, because I really wouldn't like other teams seeing us bitching about the ref, Suarez or anything else related to this shit performance and someone bringing this up.

Have a word with yourself.

That's my opinion, I'm fed up of it, stated this last season about Scousers, infact he made a great post about it how they are always feeling sorry for themselves and playing the victim.

I'm happy that justice has been done, but I'm not happy with the constant media attention 24/7. We are humans, as time goes on we suffer tragedies, that's the way the world works. And the thing is we move on, i accept that they want to glory the dead, that's a great thing. But to constantly bang on about it and change the way football is, like they did last season is just getting out of hand now. Even the fans are getting so moronic about it, and this 96th minute thing, no way was that a coincidence.

I've suffered loss, but you move on, I won't let that affect anyone else around me and I wont constantly beg for attention about it either. So I don't really understand why people are so prudish about this sort of thing.

OMG I thought I was alone, that feel equally sad or even sadder than UCL final of 08. I dunno why.

The good thing is, we still have a chance to rectify it. If we come in the top 4 and Liverpool come 7th or 8th etc, we'll have the last laugh and it won't matter. If we come 5th, that game will hurt more than anything. We have to try n put this game behind us and get that top 4. We have to do it now. The Tottenham game is gonna be super huge, huger than huge. That will feel like a UCL final.

What I watched today was absolutely disgusting and a disgrace, and it proves quite plainly that the officials have something against us!

96 minutes were up on that clock... the ball was in their own half and the ref should have blown up there and then! But how did they just allow them to play on?? It just isn't fair!

Refs add 30 seconds on for substitutions, we made a substitution around the 90 minute mark after the ref had told the fourth official there would be six minutes.

The biggest travesty was us not being able to defend a lead, and it's nothing new. Lack of leadership again showing it's head.

Oh yeah... Rafas rotation policy... I mean surely he must think things through...

He can't go on about tired players etc, then play torres, when Ba is cup tied for the next game.

So either, he believes in his policy and forgot about that... Or his policy is just a load of BS.

his excuse to make controversial personnel decisions & a convenient way to answer these questions to the press. Probably the board is buying this crap as well.