• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

I'll say again, we should have a system where the clock stops with the ball out of play and then the ref blows on exactly 90th min, or whenever it next goes out of play. Then we wouldn't have this stupid situation and it makes the refs job easier.

EXACTLY! When Bertrand held the ball just about to throw, we were keeping possession and the clock has already passed the mark, the fourth official can simply shout out via the fucking walkie talkie!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then be no arguements about random extra seconds being pluked from no where and only ending when they scored etc...it makes sense which why its never gana happen....

Exactly. Like, firstly, what happenned that meant it was 6 mins? oscar was down for about 30 seconds. 4 would have been about right. Then he plays on in the 96th min, when the ball is still in their half... WTF!

The innacuracy is unbelievable, and also just about every big game we play in theirs controversy.

So much money in PL but there is no one who could train these fucking refs. I can´t believe it.

PL teams are getting robbed by the refs, points are lost...,

Are those idiots at FA blind ffs ?

This Suarez dog prevented Chelsea from winning, 2 points are lost. What about if these 2 points are crucial in Chelsea final standings ? How much money will be lost then ?

It was over, i was just waiting for the whistle to come and it never did. The feeling when Suarez scored equals the UCL Final of 08, it equals Iniesta's 09 goal and it equals all the worst moments i've ever had as a Chelsea fan. Now i'm more motivated than ever to see this team over the line. It's still in our hands and things will get better but at the moment it's the worst feeling in the world. As soon as Suarez scored i shot out the pub in the biggest strop ever before i caused some serious disruption. It was like the world stopped and everything came to an abrupt halt, i was in stunned shock, head spinning and all sorts. That woulda been a huge win, not just any win but massive after City's shit earlier in the day.

That hurt. Let's now see how we bounce back and let's see just how much character we have. I'll try n pretend it was us that equalised in injury time...

But ffs you have 96 minutes to score, why score in the 96th.... oh hang on a minute, 96? Ring any bells? Maybe there is someone up there trolling the world after that woman died. This world isn't right.

OMG I thought I was alone, that feel equally sad or even sadder than UCL final of 08. I dunno why.

Exactly. Like, firstly, what happenned that meant it was 6 mins? oscar was down for about 30 seconds. 4 would have been about right. Then he plays on in the 96th min, when the ball is still in their half... WTF!

The time spent setting up the penalty?

The time spent setting up Suarez's free kick?

Oscar's injury?

The fracas after Bertrand's injury?

And we made a substitution just as the clock turned 90 (Lamps for Mata) which adds another 30 seconds on.

Ultimately though, who gives a fuck? We didn't defend well enough at the end. Same old story.

if CFC doesn't sell Danny Boy Sturridge to lpuke then CFC would get all three points today. He was so positive for them it was freakin' awful. I guess Brana is so good, suarez couldn't resist a bit xD

:rolleyes:

If you can't beat them, eat them

That's the closest he can get to taste Champion's League.

SUAREZ-BITE.gif

Whoa, that gif makes the whole thing look even more shocking. I am actually starting to believe that he might be a psychopath. Needs to have his head checked, imo.

Who cares about Suarez and what happend if he would have got his red card? who cares about the crazy 30 sec addition?

THE main point is that the players needed to survive one more position, maybe one of the most improtant positions of their Chelsea's career, one that could change everything that will happen to us in the next few years - AND THEY BLEW IT!

Like they did to many times this season when in lead. We are a big fat joke in this situations. Sitting on the box praying we wont concede... since when our defense is so good that we can afford that? all you need against that kind of defensive game is to be a bit accurate. Our players are so passive under this system, i cant belive that we continue to do that under this fuckiing joke of a coach...

Just fuck off realy... everybody in this horrible 90 mins. Im very pessimistic about us getting the CL spot, but at least now it realy synced in for me that maybe it wont happen.

Ofc everyone cares. We should have held on... But we didn't. Doesn't change the fact the game should have been over, and he shouldn't have been on the pitch. Sometimes people score, it happens. Doesn't matter whats riding on it... It happens. Their lives could have depended on it and sometimes the opposition would still score. Yes, that needs to be looked at...

Benayoun for Hazard? WTF is that about. Why wasn't the game over? Why was he still on the pitch? It still matters whether or not they scored. Why was torres on the pitch?

The game was a complete load of shit, from liverpool, the ref and Rafa, and our defence at the end.

Hopefully this really drives us on to get top 4, and gives us some extreme motivation. 12 points needed from our next 5 games i reckon. Lets do this shit.

Rafa is being let off the hook once again - just like after the Swansea match and the ball boy incident. Suarez will be the main talking point and Torres/Benitez will be forgotten.

I honestly don't care about Suarez ever playing for Liverpool or not. I care about the result and how Benitez is hurting this club. And those "giving Torres one more chance" remind me of people married to alcoholics.

We didn't lose because of Suarez or the referee. We lost because of Benitez. He was the one who let Torres on the pitch (and let us play with 10 men again) and took the best players off.