• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

The thing what pisses me off, nothing will happen. He's going to have to say sorry, and he will be forced to say it, and then after that everything will be okay.

I love how everyone on this forum forgot about Aguero! Especially after he said sorry, and the funny thing is you where all 'Oh no City need him for Spurs' this and that bollocks, and then City didn't even fucking play him.

So it's just fucking typical to be honest, you watch, it will all cool over and Suarez probably wont even get a ban.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majority of Liverpools fans are completly slating Sureaz....not like they can defend him really.It was plain to see and a complete twattish thing to do!If he escapes ban....never know with the FA these days

Complete crappy day really....Spurs winning...us not...Sturridge scoring which we all knew was gana happen.Least we didnt loose but does kinda feel like we did seeing the opporunity we have thrown away

Thats not the point here. There several things that didn't have to be happened.

How can Benitez bring Benayoun? How can Suarez bite a human? How the referee say it's okay to play another minute more.

that is all well and true but in the later stages of the game, instead of keeping the ball and passing it on the floor, our players mindlessly hacked it downfield - inevitably conceding possession each time. Mikel was the main culprit. I noticed time and time again, Mikel just volleyed useless balls downfield - twice in injury time

Even after everything that happened in the game, we should have held on.

Benitez says he hasn't seen the Suarez bite incident, and that he hasn't yet spoken to Ivanovic about it.

Oh, piss off you slimy fat cunt of a manager. Oh, yes i called the greatest ever manager Rafa Benitez a cunt. Some body has a problem with that on this forum? Somebody?

How does one expect a manager to command the dressing room when he can't stand up for them on such an incident. Rafa Benitez again demoralized the team at HT. Came out so sluggish. What a boring moron.

Also where was the fucking spine of the team during the last minutes? Remember the times when Drogba used to drag the ball near the touchline and fucking sit on it ? Take a fucking leaf out of that Chelsea.

I want to kick Kevin Friends in the ball by an aluminum bat.

Fucking spineless, that’s what Chelsea’s become.

Shocking from our defence, both Iva and Luiz were woeful at times. Sturridge and Suarez made them look like fools. Azpi and Bertrand both got skinned far too often today, shambolic.

Now on to Rafa, why the fuck did he take off Hazard? He was clearly our best player. But that wasn’t the worst of it, no, he replaced him with Benayoun, I’m honestly lost for words. Torres played the whole 97 minutes even though he hardly touched the ball, why not bring on Ba?

Lastly, the Ref was atrocious, how the hell did that cunt Suarez stay on the pitch? He was eating Ivanavic’s arm for goodness sake. I also thought Sturridge was lucky to stay on after his foul on Bertrand.

Can someone please tell me why the Ref thought it was appropriate to add on the extra minutes? Was he just waiting for Liverpool to score? Pitiful display from all of the officials, sadly it’s becoming a frequent occurrence this season.

I will honestly be shocked if we do finish in the top 4 now, I can’t see this team beating United, Spurs, Villa and Everton. I’m sorry to say, we’ve become a bunch of bottlers, how many finals have we lost this year? It’s such a shame considering the money we’ve spent in the summer.

That’s it, rant over.

1. The Ref played his part.

2. Suarez Should have been off

3. There is no way in hell this game should be 97 minutes

BUT

4. Most important: how overconfident - even arrogant - can you get as a manager. Besides my feelings for Rafa, this was really, really bad coaching. We absolutely fell apart in the second half. Luckely we had a penalty with Hazard doing his best on that spot kick. What do we do then? We sub our best players. First Hazard, Oscar goes off after a kick on the foot and then Mata. Why? What is the reason? Rafa really thought the scousers did not have it in them to come back like this. Boy, was he wrong. How can you misread a game like that if you are a professional manager???? We all saw it on here, we all thought the same. Does he think he is God? Does he believe he sees things nobody else sees?

His intellectual unmodesty is baffling. It is even more than that. It is sheer stupidity. What was he thinking - our mastermind.

5. The defence was very very shaky - such sloppy man marking at crucial times.

6. At times the pivot wasn't there as well : Mikel went missing motivational wise - Rami did well only to mix it up with technical shortcomings.

Now this is a game to truly forget.

Ps: Fuck you Rafa. Rupert can call me a hater now for all he wants. Rafa deserves a big and well meant fuck you for this display.

I hate to say this but PL refs are one disgraceful bunch.

Every weekend I see questionable refereeing. How much longer can this go on ?

Teams are getting undeserved points in just about every fucking game.

Are FA so fucking incompetent so they are not able to see it ?

How much fucking respect of PL can we have, then ?

I can´t believe this.

What did he say ?

He didn't say anything, that was the problem.

In a time like this, when we are in serious trouble of finishing top 4 and are in bad form, we need the manager to stick up for the players and the players to get behind the manager.

But no he just keeps his head down and doesn't want to ruin his Liverpool reputation.