• Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look i don't give a shit right, call me an evil bastard with no sympathy or whatever you want, cause you're right. But I'm getting fed up of this Justice for the 96, Liverpool fans thinking the world evolves around them once again, like last season we had only a days rest with spurs and barcelona just because they couldn't play on that day, despite teams like Celtic who suffered similar but still played.

And even now, even though this fucking case has been solved for ages now, they are going on about it. This 96th minute thing was far too suspicious, i mean what the fuck really 6 minutes? clearly the referee wanted to make the game special. And now Liverpool fans saying this is justice lmao, for the 96 angels. Oh fuck off, why not show respect for boston marathon? or all the other people who die every day, not just the liverpool fans that did.

Sorry but this just really pisses me off so much, how much sympathy do they fucking want, honeslty i hate their club more than anything in the world.

It would have been better if Ivanovic had punched him in the face to get him off. At first it would be, ivan punched him then they would see the reason which "should" be a fair enough thing... Ivanovic would probably get a bigger ban than suarez if that happenned though.

. And now Liverpool fans saying this is justice lmao, for the 96 angels.

WTF really?!How on earth does that even make sense?!! How the hell is drawing a football game that to them is meaningl ess any form of jutice?! Who thinks these things up...

Would have taken 4 points from Fulham and Liverpool away games but in the manner that it happened, it's an absolute tragic and disgraceful! Getting sick and tired with all these refereeing decisions screwing us and Benitez's idiotic substitutions continue to cost us! Why bring Benayoun on for Hazard when the latter would have been so useful with his pace and abilities to hit Liverpool on the counter?! Why why why?!! And also, the defending for both of the goals conceded is absolutely atrocious! One Liverpool player got in behind Ivanovic and Bertrand unmarked and was allowed to setup the goal for Sturridge, who was unmarked also, to score a simple goal. The second one is just ridiculous. We had 3 players on Sturridge and yet we allowed him to cross with his left foot(his strongest foot FFS!) to Suarez who wasn't even marked by Ivanovic! Freaking pathetic defending!!

WTF really?!How on earth does that even make sense?!! How the hell is drawing a football game that to them is meaningl ess any form of jutice?! Who thinks these things up...

It's going all over twitter, some are even saying it's revenge for our interruption on the minute silence in the F.A Cup final last season. People are putting 97th* instead just to correct them and put them in their place.

The 96 minute was no coincidence for me though it just wasn't, simply because the referee would've done it on purpose.

Unbelievable...

Pissed about ref, Lpool, Suarez and Rafa but more important

DISSAPOINTED WITH OUR TEAM, PLAYERS.

There it goes another game our players shown no balls, no steel, no care, no desire. They went fuck all, lpool was all over us.

Take a look at spurs. They get down vs city, but literaly destroy them later...even Arsenal is ahead of us. Wtf? We spent 80mio in summer. Where is the fucking progress?!

We were intrested in Dembele but we go out and buy expensive dolls...Azpi, Oscar, Mata, Luiz, etc need to grow fucking balls and lead team in all kinds of matches.

What worries me is that Mata aginst the likes of City, Lpool, Juve etc goes fucking missing. He does the passes etc but he is nowhere near same level he is on other matches where he pulls all strings.

We need some serious wise investment in summer for christ sake. This is embarrassing and ballless display as many times before. I dont even care about Suarez bite and ref, we were fucking leading the match in 96 min, how hard is to make few passes and block the ball from opponent to keep the lead?! Dissapointed truly. And as expected neither Mata or Hazard are our Messi, Ronaldo or even Bale. Both are good but neither of them can win you matches. Like solo. Mata wouldnt steer past defence like Lpool in millon times, no matter how slow they are. We need player who can win you match alone. Who has balls and consistency and shit, not goes hidding when yaya or Agger stands in front.

And our attack...we had like thousand passes but did nothing. No head no tail in our attacks. No organisation. Even Lpool had better attack with fast dribbles, one-twos and crossing.

FUck all this team didnt deserve to win today. Period. And people want even more 'little guys' in this team ala Sanchez, Modric. Its final time to bring back old powerful chelsea. I am fucking tired of this wanna be barca Romans obsession. Too bad we cant fix our problems in summer, this shit will be continueing next season for sure. Fuck it even reminds me of arsenal with all the talent but no fucking balls...

Benayoun for Hazard? WTF is that about. Why wasn't the game over? Why was he still on the pitch? It still matters whether or not they scored. Why was torres on the pitch?

The game was a complete load of shit, from liverpool, the ref and Rafa, and our defence at the end.

Especially since he played 90 today & Ba is cup tied. So fsw just decided to rotate Ba out of playwillis.gif

It's going all over twitter, some are even saying it's revenge for our interruption on the minute silence in the F.A Cup final last season. People are putting 97th* instead just to correct them and put them in their place.

The 96 minute was no coincidence for me though it just wasn't, simply because the referee would've done it on purpose.

Surely revenge would've been them beating us in some dodgy way in the final....just sounds so daft!

Look i don't give a shit right, call me an evil bastard with no sympathy or whatever you want, cause you're right. But I'm getting fed up of this Justice for the 96, Liverpool fans thinking the world evolves around them once again, like last season we had only a days rest with spurs and barcelona just because they couldn't play on that day, despite teams like Celtic who suffered similar but still played.

And even now, even though this fucking case has been solved for ages now, they are going on about it. This 96th minute thing was far too suspicious, i mean what the fuck really 6 minutes? clearly the referee wanted to make the game special. And now Liverpool fans saying this is justice lmao, for the 96 angels. Oh fuck off, why not show respect for boston marathon? or all the other people who die every day, not just the liverpool fans that did.

Sorry but this just really pisses me off so much, how much sympathy do they fucking want, honeslty i hate their club more than anything in the world.

Thank god this forum is only visble to members, because I really wouldn't like other teams seeing us bitching about the ref, Suarez or anything else related to this shit performance and someone bringing this up.

Have a word with yourself.

Suarez´s behavior indicates a lack of self-control and the obvious psychological problems and can not be called just weird but also disturbed and because it is not sanctioned at the time but encouraged that makes all the worse. He deserves to be severely punished and should be kicked out of football.

Especially since he played 90 today & Ba is cup tied. So fsw just decided to rotate Ba out of playwillis.gif

Oh yeah... Rafas rotation policy... I mean surely he must think things through...

He can't go on about tired players etc, then play torres, when Ba is cup tied for the next game.

So either, he believes in his policy and forgot about that... Or his policy is just a load of BS.