• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • Lampard(sub)

Typical. Not even as mad as I thought I would be. Of course it was that rat bastard that had to score the late equalizer after some real Fergie time, not to mention the several other Liverpool players that should have been sent off.

Despicable club, wouldn't surprise me if he somehow managed to escape a ban.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mate, I understand your point of view, and I have to say I strongly disagree with this kind of statement.

Yes Rafa was shit and made ridiculous subs and we didn't play well in the last period of the game, but we deserve to win, in fact we have already won right before Bertrand threw the sideline ball god damn it! So please don't say we have ourselves to blame, it's not fair.

didn't say we didn't deserve to win the game. we deserved to win it of course but the way we played the last few mins inviting Liverpool on is the same shit we've been doing for some time now.

btw, that's the 3rd big game we've been fucked over this season - United, City, Liverpool. Always on the receiving end of this shit.

I hate to say this but PL refs are one disgraceful bunch.

Every weekend I see questionable refereeing. How much longer can this go on ?

Teams are getting undeserved points in just about every fucking game.

Are FA so fucking incompetent so they are not able to see it ?

How much fucking respect of PL can we have, then ?

I can´t believe this.

The innacuracy is unbelievable, and also just about every big game we play in theirs controversy.

He didn't say anything, that was the problem.

In a time like this, when we are in serious trouble of finishing top 4 and are in bad form, we need the manager to stick up for the players and the players to get behind the manager.

But no he just keeps his head down and doesn't want to ruin his Liverpool reputation.

If anything will make you feel better, we're moving in the right direction.. :D

I will shed tears of joy when TFSW finally gets the Fuck out of our Club.

Top 4 or not, this is definitely a season to forget.

Oh and about the game, hmm theres nothing to say really we won the fucking game but that Cunt Friend must really be a good Friend of Cuntenberg!

These dropped points are tough to take. Most things have been aforementioned. Absolutely incompetent management by Rafa' and also incompetent officiating.
On the Suarez bite, for me personally, I really don't give a shit about a potential Suarez suspension. What matters is Chelsea, and I'd rather he was sent off than being suspended for the rest of the season all day long.

I will shed tears of joy when TFSW finally gets the Fuck out of our Club.

Top 4 or not, this is definitely a season to forget.

Oh and about the game, hmm theres nothing to say really we won the fucking game but that Cunt Friend must really be a good Friend of Cuntenberg!

Its been a horrible season and still not over!Seems to be going forever...7 or so competions..looking likely to win sod all and again finish outside the top 4....getting rid of a Manager for a reason that isnt clear at all because Rafa is crap!God next season cant be any worse...

We'll beat Spurs and then piss up the games aftter.....that result means noting really until the end of the season...win that and loose another...espically if Arsenal dont....

You guys can complain about the ref, but we got some decisions......

Mata getting the ball back when he fell down to minimal contact from Lucas that led to the corner, which Suarez handball and ultimately Hazard scored on penalty.

Also, Torres did flop against Jamie C.....

However, I blame this game more on Rafa taking out the three amigos....

The Premier League is a joke, frankly speaking. The ref gives 6 minutes of added time, they score on the 7th. How is that possible? How is this allowed to happen? I am ignoring the fact the goal was scored by the player who shouldn't have been on the pitch in the first place, I am also ignoring the fact we got robbed against the team I hate the most.

What truly makes my blood boil is that the refs in this league really like to see very late goals, and they do this on purpose. I watch the Bundesliga quite often, and I've never seen something similar happen there. It never happens in the Champions League either, or any other league for that matter. Well, maybe it happens in other leagues every once in a while, but in this league it happens all the time, especially in big games. These refs are a joke, and the entire league is a joke.