Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

Are you kidding me? He wished all the managers a good end to the season including benitez. At least he didnt have a few pot shots at his future clubs fans, like someone...

Are you kidding me? He wished all the managers a good end to the season including benitez. At least he didnt have a few pot shots at his future clubs fans, like someone...

I see you are still repeating the lie. Rafa said yesterday at his press conference that he never said the things attributed to him about not wanting to manage Chelsea. They were made up by someone in Czechoslovakia Sometime ago I posted on here a report from the BBC identifying the 13 year old who made up the quotes and posted them on Twitter. Long before that, shortly after I started posting on here, I told you all that Rafa never said those things. He also never mentioned plastic flags. The truth is that the haters wanted to believe the lies because they are haters and they will grab at any excuse for their prejudice and don't really care if it is true or not.

So with their bogus excuse removed how do the haters explain the booing of their own manager in Japan and in two European cities, at Manchester and at Stamford Bridge. In my opinion it stems from the time of Mourinho, his constant attacks on LFC and Rafa and the slavishness of some supporters in allowing themselves to be led by the nose by Mourinho whose main love in life is not Chelsea but himself.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstrowlive works just fine.

Finally, tomorrow we will see our beloved Chelsea in action. I can´t wait to see them whipping Southampton.

Nothing but the best squad on the pitch tomorrow & then see how it goes. Hopefully, by the second half Chelsea is leading by 2-3 goals & Rafa can rest some players.

I hope Eden can keep his run of good form going... Player of the month perhaps ??

But let's be honest if we are gonna hope or wish for anything we need to hope for Torres to play well... Because he is definitly gonna start

i hope not... whoever gets that cursed award goes into one big dry spell of good performances.

I see you are still repeating the lie. Rafa said yesterday at his press conference that he never said the things attributed to him about not wanting to manage Chelsea. They were made up by someone in Czechoslovakia Sometime ago I posted on here a report from the BBC identifying the 13 year old who made up the quotes and posted them on Twitter. Long before that, shortly after I started posting on here, I told you all that Rafa never said those things. He also never mentioned plastic flags. The truth is that the haters wanted to believe the lies because they are haters and they will grab at any excuse for their prejudice and don't really care if it is true or not.

So with their bogus excuse removed how do the haters explain the booing of their own manager in Japan and in two European cities, at Manchester and at Stamford Bridge. In my opinion it stems from the time of Mourinho, his constant attacks on LFC and Rafa and the slavishness of some supporters in allowing themselves to be led by the nose by Mourinho whose main love in life is not Chelsea but himself.

Rupert you just flawed everyones logic.

Recently, Ferda or BA are not scoring very much. Certainly, plenty of chances were available.

However, I still would like to see BA starting though.

Someone made it up in Czechoslovakia ? I wonder where is that ?

That country does not exist for 20 years.

Recently, Ferda or BA are not scoring very much. Certainly, plenty of chances were available.

However, I still would like to see BA starting though

Someone made it up in Czechoslovakia ? I wonder where is that ?

That country does not exist for 20 years.

If you dont know dude..Czech Republic and Slovakia.

We've shown our best and worst against Southampton this season. I just hope we can recreate that performance we had there in the FA Cup with the same team that played that game. Our football was quite outstanding in that game. It will be a tough game but a game we should win and i'm confident we will. 3-1.

I hope for very different lineups today and on Monday...

Great idea on our czech fan page:

vs Southampton: Cech; Bertrand, Terry, Ivanovic, Ferreira; Lampard, David Luiz; Hazard, Oscar, Marin; Torres

vs ManU: Cech; Cole, Cahill, Ivanovic, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Mikel; Hazard, Mata, Moses; Demba Ba

If everything goes well against Southampton, put Aké and Benayoun on for Ivanovic and Hazard...