Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

Moses-Oscar-Hazard isnt exactly bad, I hope they are in form!

I initially thought we were resting him, better to know it isnt because of FSW's shit tactics...

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from 19 minutes for Spain, Mata has had 2 weeks rest... Surely he actually needs to regain match fitness after so long off? I would've had him travel and bring him on for the last 30mins or so if it was a decent move during the game to at least prep him a bit for United.

He has a feaver. He's a human being. What are you talking about?

Hopefully Monsieur Hazard will be playing in the #10 position. It'll be nice seeing him play as a withdrawn foward / secondary striker.

It'll be Oscar in the 10 as Eden can play wide too.

Oscar is not too good out wide.

Hopefully Monsieur Hazard will be playing in the #10 position. It'll be nice seeing him play as a withdrawn foward / secondary striker.

those 2 will prolly switch positions like last games with mata.

Sup with Mata tho? We cant afford to miss him now...hope its just a cold orso

Cech; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Terry ©, Bertrand; Mikel,Lampard; Moses, Oscar, Marin; Torres.

Happy for Marin... We still have strong team to beat them... And on Monday with Mata, Hazard and Ba we'll beat MU...

Cannot believe Marin is actually starting. Hopefully he will make most of the start!

Hazard obviously rested, if needed, he can make impact from the bench just like at Old Trafford.