Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

He's clearly a troll. I've seen him laying out the most rotten bait in match threads and in each post he tries to aim a dig at Chelsea supporters either on here, or those who have spent their hard-earned money going to support the team for many years. He might talk about being a supporter and having lived in Chelsea (might want to say Fulham to make it a little more believable) but he goes out of his way to denigrate decent supporters.

And he doesn't have to be a Liverpool supporter - there are many mental deficiencies that are often mistaken for being a red. :D

By definition, a person who attacks and jeers the manager and players of a team is not a supporter of that team.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I don't understand how you think I'm obsessed with you. Probably 0.1% (being optimistic here) of my posts on here might have something remotely to do with you.

2. The fact remains that whenever you post on this forum it is either Benitez or Torres related and never anything else.

3. I don't understand how saying that you're a Benitez and Torres fan warrants as a "personal insult". You calling me part of a "stupid mob" is more qualifiable as an insult to me.

4. If most Chelsea fans and general supporters felt the same way you did about Torres/Benitez, why do the majority of a large CFC community such as TalkChelsea disagree with that notion?

5. You could've supported CFC for 50 years, doesn't make your opinion on any manager or any player more valid than someone else's.

6. Fact remains that when Benitez and Torres leave CFC, we probably won't see any posts from you anymore.

You forgot the fact that Rupert coincidentally joined this board a week after Rafa was hired and has posted nothing but a stream of "Rafa is amazing"and slagging off our supporters crap and nothing else. I don't care when fans of other clubs come to our board. If they are respectful, I enjoy their insight and input but this sort of childish garbage is getting tiresome. You can disagree about many things, but the single-minded spamming of the same stupid thing is annoying. It was the same with Bitee (was that his name?) and his hatred of Oscar.It's ridiculous and I really think it's time to ban this guy for any number of reasons (antagonizing supporters, spamming, not being respectful of the board rules, etc...).

You forgot the fact that Rupert coincidentally joined this board a week after Rafa was hired and has posted nothing but a stream of "Rafa is amazing"and slagging off our supporters crap and nothing else. I don't care when fans of other clubs come to our board. If they are respectful, I enjoy their insight and input but this sort of childish garbage is getting tiresome. You can disagree about many things, but the single-minded spamming of the same stupid thing is annoying. It was the same with Bitee (was that his name?) and his hatred of Oscar.It's ridiculous and I really think it's time to ban this guy for any number of reasons (antagonizing supporters, spamming, not being respectful of the board rules, etc...).

Is there a need to ban him when he'll most likely be gone as soon as Rafa is?

Hmmm, a little bit of something else the mourinho rumors are getting stronger,,, but something tells me that its not gonna happen. Just like the falcao rumors too, chelseafans dont be suprise...

By definition, a person who attacks and jeers the manager and players of a team is not a supporter of that team.

The supporters are emotional people and they want the best for their team. That's where the forum comes to use as a channel of their emotion towards some people in the club (posive and negative), a place where they can freely express their opinion and assess the club's current situation. They have the right to criticize anyone if they feel he is not doing good enough.

I should point out I am not a fan of insulting members of the team and when I joined the forum I had clashes with some people over their Torres hate, but they did that (and still doing it) because they want the best for Chelsea and they firmly believe Torres is far from that category. The same goes for Benitez.

The supporters are emotional people and they want the best for their team. That's where the forum comes to use as a channel of their emotion towards some people in the club (posive and negative), a place where they can freely express their opinion and assess the club's current situation. They have the right to criticize anyone if they feel he is not doing good enough.

I should point out I am not a fan of insulting members of the team and when I joined the forum I had clashes with some people over their Torres hate, but they did that (and still doing it) because they want the best for Chelsea and they firmly believe Torres is far from that category. The same goes for Benitez.

I am no different from the many people who believe that the vitriol directed at the manager and some players by a group of people who call themselves supporters does not help the club. It does not help the atmosphere around the club, the players, the performances and the results. As it happens, the premises of their complaints is also false. Rafa never mentioned plastic flags and never said he would never coach Chelsea. Some of the so-called quotations used on here have been proven to be false but they are still trotted out. What he did say about LFC supporters was quite true.

Wouldnt say hate Torres..we took a risk and it didnt pay off...doubt many are shocked..just dissapointed I guess and the fact he's still here while better players are gone is a bit hmmmmmmmmm

And doubt its cause Rafa isnt Jose...for me anyway its cause again risk...and he's crap!And the way he came which isnt his fault but did seem a bit hmmm...linked in summer then oh look here he is

Meh need a win Saturday cant afford to drop silly points!

Hasn't Mata been rested for almost 2 weeks straight due to the international break? He's barely played 20 minutes for Spain, if even that.

He's gonna be so good...

MMM+_0f33576cbd9173201cad0c220bd82a09.gi

Unlike United, we need to win this game. Man U will put out a weak team Vs Sunderland, hell, they'll even take a draw from that game, they've already won the league. so we are going to have to paly some key players here. Mata has had a big enough rest, so seeing him play 60 minutes is fine. Stick Bertrand at LB. Moses on for Hazard. and i dont care which striekr we start.

In my eyes Torres is the one in form at the moment. He's looking a lot better in his last couple of games and is contributing more than Ba. having said that, they are both pretty bad, so i dont care which striker plays on which days, but id be picking Torres as the better of the two at the moment.

this is a must win. The game Vs United is a game we'd like to win, but not a must win. we need champions league football next season to keep Jose happy, and i think Man city are going to take the FA cup this season so we need that top 4 finish in the league.

I actually do not get why

Unlike United, we need to win this game. Man U will put out a weak team Vs Sunderland, hell, they'll even take a draw from that game, they've already won the league. so we are going to have to paly some key players here. Mata has had a big enough rest, so seeing him play 60 minutes is fine. Stick Bertrand at LB. Moses on for Hazard. and i dont care which striekr we start.

In my eyes Torres is the one in form at the moment. He's looking a lot better in his last couple of games and is contributing more than Ba. having said that, they are both pretty bad, so i dont care which striker plays on which days, but id be picking Torres as the better of the two at the moment.

this is a must win. The game Vs United is a game we'd like to win, but not a must win. we need champions league football next season to keep Jose happy, and i think Man city are going to take the FA cup this season so we need that top 4 finish in the league.

I actually do not get why FA Cup is so important. We already won it sooo often but won't win it this season cos we do not stand a chance against City. We should rather win the Euroe league where we are the best club left and have a great chance of completing the european quadruple.

I don't think Hazard needs to be rested atm, should keep the momentum going