Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

Yet the team who won it last year was 6th in their league.

Oh, that was Chelsea by the way.

That 6th place was not a true indication of Chelsea´s strength. Even you should know it. We all know, plenty of circumstances sorrounded the club, then.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discussing this matter with you in all honesty is pointless considering you made a claim in how the Fa cup has importance only if you were an Englishman...

You don't have to be English FFS to understand the significance of the FA cup and what it means to all clubs, especially Chelsea FC. Glory hunting and Plastic ideology certainly does revolve around this club and it's comments specifically like the one you just made, justifies that. :doh:

Very simple huh? A team that was 20 points off the top and placed in 6th, are top of their respective league? That says it all?

We can't dominate Europe if we can't dominate our own league. The League should ALWAYS be this clubs primary objective. EVERYTHING ELSE is secondary (European Cup followed). The league title determines every aspect on the true nature and quality of the clubs worth. Endurance, winning mentality,Strength, skill, ability, talent, managerial quality: 40 games a season prolonging and to win the title gives you the title of the best in the country. That truly defines a club's worth and quality, not winning the CL (as historic and emotional as it was) by parking the bus and making our own luck to win it when we were outplayed on more than half of the ties.

Champions of Europe, yet 6th best in the Premier League. ONLY ONE DIMMATTEO!!!!!!!!! :cry:

We won the CL because we had players with the highest motivation and desire to win it, not to mention we rode our luck. We weren't the best club or had the greatest players. Who ever wins the League title shows all the quality that truly identifies them as the best in the country, not by luck.

Exactly how I feel about you. Even now you are twisting my words. Somehow, I became use to it here.

Once again just to end this pointlessness. CL is a better competition, better clubs are participating there than in PL.

Exactly how I feel about you. Even now you are twisting my words. Somehow, I became use to it here.

Once again just to end this pointlessness. CL is a better competition, better clubs are participating there than in PL.

Twisting Words?

"Perhaps, for Englishmen the trophy means a lot. .'

:lol:

Poor effort to rebound on his argument/Weak reasoning/clouded judgement/false claims/laughable comments

Yup, fits the category.

6094814263373p.jpg

Cant afford to lose, need to get more points on the board and open up a big gap between ourselves and Spurs/Arsenal/Everton to get third place guaranteed. If we beat Soton we go 4 points clear of Spurs which is a start but we still need to build on it and then beat Sunderland the week after.

Twisting Words?

"Perhaps, for Englishmen the trophy means a lot. .'

:lol:

Poor effort to rebound on his argument/Weak reasoning/clouded judgement/false claims/laughable comments

Yup, fits the category.

6094814263373p.jpg

:getin: :getin: :getin: you are a laughable chap.

On Saturday Chelsea starts an 8 day period which the Blues play 4 games.

Hopefully, Rafa makes the right decisions here & Chelsea comes out winning the crucial PL games.

If Chelsea can beat Manure on Monday, it´ll be even better, then.

Mourinho is the only manager in world football who has his own personal press-officer/publicity agent. He is a Diva who like to be the center of attention in a never-ending soap opera directed by himself. If the press does not mention him for a few days or - if he being criticized by the fans and media, as he is in Madrid - then he uses the same sly tricks over and over. He talks about his love for Porto, Chelsea, Inter and Manchester United - talks about his record and his ambitions, drops hints that he might be going here and there and has a few pot shots at his arch rival - Rafa. And the media falls for it every time. It called the Big Lie technique. Last week he talked about four other managers and whether he would be taking their jobs - itself a low class thing to do. But the Big Lie was that none of those managers is in danger of being sacked - only Mourinho is being sacked for his boring football, poor results and the divisiveness and low class behavior he has introduced at RM. The fact is that he is looking for a job because he is being sacked by his present employer just as he was quite rightly sacked by Chelsea.

Are you kidding me? He wished all the managers a good end to the season including benitez. At least he didnt have a few pot shots at his future clubs fans, like someone...

with all the mourinho saga going on, i might even start cheering FSW now because god knows what will happen if we dont end in top 4 and only god knows what a cunt FSW is. so i would not take any risks with the "incompetent ones" jealousy and uselessness, and make him feel well... whatever he wants to feel.