Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just come to the conclusion that @Rupert isn't even a CFC fan (and maybe even a L'Pool fan), just an avid Benitez & Torres fan. When both go, especially the former, he won't be seen around here anymore IMO.

Your obsession with me is very touching. But I do understand. It must be very strange for you reading the posts of someone who is not a member of the stupid mob who attack the team's manager and leading striker because (a) he is not Mourinho and (B) not Drogba.

It's none of your business which teams I follow or where I choose to post. Try winning your argument on the basis of merit not personal attacks. Without knowing or caring anything about you I can say with confidence I have been following Chelsea for longer than you, I am a former resident of Chelsea and have met many of the players from past and current squads including the former manager. There is nothing unusual about my disgust with the stupid mob on the terraces or forums who attack the manger and player in question - most of the footballing world, including most Chelsea supporters, share my feelings.

Your obsession with me is very touching. But I do understand. It must be very strange for you reading the posts of someone who is not a member of the stupid mob who attack the team's manager and leading striker because (a) he is not Mourinho and ( B) not Drogba.

There is nothing unusual about my disgust with the stupid mob on the terraces or forums who attack the manger and player in question - most of the footballing world, including most Chelsea supporters, share my feelings.

You are either a shit troll or just bar none one of the most irrational posters I've ever encountered.

To base your reasoning for the stick we give Torres and Benitez, solely on because they are not Mourinho and Drogba, contains a high amount of pure stupidity. We fucking signed a man, (after the departure of a club legend) who has blatantly claimed this club to be passionless and on more than one occasion insulted the fans and the club itself.

Torres has led this club's demise for two seasons now going on three. His contributions have never even slightly matched his ridiculous price tag and wages and has been a cancer to this club as well as primarily influenced the sacking of two great managers. He has become easily the worst signing in History and has made our team struggle day in and day out since his arrival. His form has been the utmost shit and instead of fucking finding other attributes to focus on or improve, he fucking makes statements that at a point he didn't care whether we won or lost and looks to become shittier as every precious minute goes by.

To any true Chelsea Supporter, one who actually cared for this club before Roman's money, we share a connection with Chelsea Football Club and what Benitez and Torres have done to us, creates a 100 Percent Justifiable hatred for both of them. I don't know who in good god fucking earth would share your feelings.

Long live the mob. Leave the Gun, take the cannolis

Your obsession with me is very touching. But I do understand. It must be very strange for you reading the posts of someone who is not a member of the stupid mob who attack the team's manager and leading striker because (a) he is not Mourinho and ( B) not Drogba.

It's none of your business which teams I follow or where I choose to post. Try winning your argument on the basis of merit not personal attacks. Without knowing or caring anything about you I can say with confidence I have been following Chelsea for longer than you, I am a former resident of Chelsea and have met many of the players from past and current squads including the former manager. There is nothing unusual about my disgust with the stupid mob on the terraces or forums who attack the manger and player in question - most of the footballing world, including most Chelsea supporters, share my feelings.

Ignore them Rupert, having a different opinion on here is like killing someone.

Ignore them Rupert, having a different opinion on here is like killing someone.

I've actually seen people have different opinions, argue them intelligently and respectfully and agree to disagree at the end of it.

Maybe you're not doing one of those things.

I've actually seen people have different opinions, argue them intelligently and respectfully and agree to disagree at the end of it.

Maybe you're not doing one of those things.

Ruperts a good poster, he gets attacked just because he shows his support to Rafa and Torres, doesn't mean he's a Liverpool fan. I don't see how he's being disrespectful, to me he seems intelligent and respectful.

Ruperts a good poster, he gets attacked just because he shows his support to Rafa and Torres, doesn't mean he's a Liverpool fan. I don't see how he's being disrespectful, to me he seems intelligent and respectful.

He's clearly a troll. I've seen him laying out the most rotten bait in match threads and in each post he tries to aim a dig at Chelsea supporters either on here, or those who have spent their hard-earned money going to support the team for many years. He might talk about being a supporter and having lived in Chelsea (might want to say Fulham to make it a little more believable) but he goes out of his way to denigrate decent supporters.

And he doesn't have to be a Liverpool supporter - there are many mental deficiencies that are often mistaken for being a red. :D

We give stick to Torres and Benitez because they are not Drogba and Mourinho...

That to you is an intelligent post?

Yes. As has been said repeatedly by manager and players, his contributions are not restricted to goals. He plays his part in defence in dead-ball situations, in holding the ball in building an attack, drawing away defenders for Mata and the others and also he scores goals. Did you know he has 16 goals - one of the the highest scorers in the PL despite his recent barren spell? Just because he is not as successful as he was at LFC does not mean he is not successful. And he has done all this in the face of supporter booing and mockery and propaganda posters outside the ground etc. He didn't get any of that rubbish at Athletico Madrid or LFC where the supporters understand how to be supportive of a confidence player.

If I hear one more supporters rant I'm gonna.... :rant::Goober:

Your obsession with me is very touching. But I do understand. It must be very strange for you reading the posts of someone who is not a member of the stupid mob who attack the team's manager and leading striker because (a) he is not Mourinho and ( not Drogba. It's none of your business which teams I follow or where I choose to post. Try winning your argument on the basis of merit not personal attacks. Without knowing or caring anything about you I can say with confidence I have been following Chelsea for longer than you, I am a former resident of Chelsea and have met many of the players from past and current squads including the former manager. There is nothing unusual about my disgust with the stupid mob on the terraces or forums who attack the manger and player in question - most of the footballing world, including most Chelsea supporters, share my feelings.

1. I don't understand how you think I'm obsessed with you. Probably 0.1% (being optimistic here) of my posts on here might have something remotely to do with you.

2. The fact remains that whenever you post on this forum it is either Benitez or Torres related and never anything else.

3. I don't understand how saying that you're a Benitez and Torres fan warrants as a "personal insult". You calling me part of a "stupid mob" is more qualifiable as an insult to me.

4. If most Chelsea fans and general supporters felt the same way you did about Torres/Benitez, why do the majority of a large CFC community such as TalkChelsea disagree with that notion?

5. You could've supported CFC for 50 years, doesn't make your opinion on any manager or any player more valid than someone else's.

6. Fact remains that when Benitez and Torres leave CFC, we probably won't see any posts from you anymore.

We'll probably scrape this, Soton will press us as early and high as possible like they did vs Man City, Liverpool and Man United.... and as we know, we play quite bad when we are pressed...... Expect Mata to play, if not Oscar in the middle with Hazard and Moses flanking him.

1. I don't understand how you think I'm obsessed with you. Probably 0.1% (being optimistic here) of my posts on here might have something remotely to do with you.

2. The fact remains that whenever you post on this forum it is either Benitez or Torres related and never anything else.

3. I don't understand how saying that you're a Benitez and Torres fan warrants as a "personal insult". You calling me part of a "stupid mob" is more qualifiable as an insult to me.

4. If most Chelsea fans and general supporters felt the same way you did about Torres/Benitez, why do the majority of a large CFC community such as TalkChelsea disagree with that notion?

5. You could've supported CFC for 50 years, doesn't make your opinion on any manager or any player more valid than someone else's.

6. Fact remains that when Benitez and Torres leave CFC, we probably won't see any posts from you anymore.

That's not a fact - its a presupposition. And a half-assed one in so far as you say "probably".