• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikel - Lampard

Moses - Oscar - Hazard

Ba

And we can win it without Mata...

Oscar is ALOT better centrally and Hazard has shown amazing linkup play with Ba.

Also Moses seems rather underrated by Chelsea. He's an amazing winger and gives us real width

Apparently Mata hasn't travelled for the game.

That is weird I guess, he almost didnt play for Spain.

I dont know how good it is for us to totally focus on Manure and miss a huge oportunity to secure a 4th spot.

HUH?

Mata is not allowed to be ill!

Moses Oscar Hazard

It will have to be... Should still be enough, but we don't even have him on the bench (just in case). Slightly less confident but we can still do it... Hazard the form he is in should be on it.

Aside from 19 minutes for Spain, Mata has had 2 weeks rest... Surely he actually needs to regain match fitness after so long off? I would've had him travel and bring him on for the last 30mins or so if it was a decent move during the game to at least prep him a bit for United.