Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

Hmmm, a little bit of something else the mourinho rumors are getting stronger,,, but something tells me that its not gonna happen. Just like the falcao rumors too, chelseafans dont be suprise...

Hmmm, a little bit of something else the mourinho rumors are getting stronger,,, but something tells me that its not gonna happen. Just like the falcao rumors too, chelseafans dont be suprise...

Mourinho is the only manager in world football who has his own personal press-officer/publicity agent. He is a Diva who like to be the center of attention in a never-ending soap opera directed by himself. If the press does not mention him for a few days or - if he being criticized by the fans and media, as he is in Madrid - then he uses the same sly tricks over and over. He talks about his love for Porto, Chelsea, Inter and Manchester United - talks about his record and his ambitions, drops hints that he might be going here and there and has a few pot shots at his arch rival - Rafa. And the media falls for it every time. It called the Big Lie technique. Last week he talked about four other managers and whether he would be taking their jobs - itself a low class thing to do. But the Big Lie was that none of those managers is in danger of being sacked - only Mourinho is being sacked for his boring football, poor results and the divisiveness and low class behavior he has introduced at RM. The fact is that he is looking for a job because he is being sacked by his present employer just as he was quite rightly sacked by Chelsea.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too do not understand why that FA game against Manure should be taken so seriously.

Just play anybody but not the key players. In recent years, there are 4 of these tin pots at Stamford anyway.

Is English not your first language? That's literally the only explanation for you describing the FA Cup as a 'tin pot'.

southampton are gunna smash us! luke shaw future england left back to get a hattrick and the mighty rickie lambert who should be playing for england will get a double hattrick. 9 - 0 to saints and benitez walks out crying ha ha ha ha ha. chelsea who?

I too do not understand why that FA game against Manure should be taken so seriously.

Just play anybody but not the key players. In recent years, there are 4 of these tin pots at Stamford anyway.

The oldest cup competition is by no means a tin pot.

southampton are gunna smash us! luke shaw future england left back to get a hattrick and the mighty rickie lambert who should be playing for england will get a double hattrick. 9 - 0 to saints and benitez walks out crying ha ha ha ha ha. chelsea who?

Fail.

PISS OFF YOU TOSSER. All of your posts are just pure spam and repetitive. Go away ffs.

Did Rupert change his name?

Is English not your first language? That's literally the only explanation for you describing the FA Cup as a 'tin pot'.

Well, for some the FA Cup might be a worthy trophy. For me, since Chelsea won it so many times in recent years, it´s not needed at the moment.

As for my English, sorry to say but you are out of it here.

Well, for some the FA Cup might be a worthy trophy. For me, since Chelsea won it so many times in recent years, it´s not needed at the moment.

As for my English, sorry to say but you are out of it here.

For some? You mean most football supporters who get goosebumps and whose eyes well up when they here Abide With Me?

'Tin Pot' :doh::doh:

For some? You mean most football supporters who get goosebumps and whose eyes well up when they here Abide With Me?

'Tin Pot' :doh::doh:

How many FA Cups were won by Chelsea in recent years ?

On one hand you posted here how important it is for Chelsea to place in top four. As we all read about Manure resting their players for FA clash vs Chelsea. Now, what´s so important about FA trophy for Chelsea this year ? Take your time & think it over.

How many FA Cups were won by Chelsea in recent years ?

On one hand you posted here how important it is for Chelsea to place in top four. As we all read about Manure resting their players for FA clash vs Chelsea. Now, what´s so important about FA trophy for Chelsea this year ? Take your time & think it over.

A top four finish is important, but that doesn't mean the FA Cup becomes a 'tin pot' all of a sudden.

RB "Players on intl duty have returned fine. Cahill and Ramires are still receiving treatment, they may still be available" #CFC

RB "It's better to have a busy schedule than at home watching it on the TV" #CFC

RB "We have had three training sessions and four days off during this intl period" #CFC

A top four finish is important, but that doesn't mean the FA Cup becomes a 'tin pot' all of a sudden.

It only means FA Cup trophy is not desired at this time.

Personally, I only value the World Cup, Champions League & European Champions. The rest of the competitions are secondary in my view.