Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant believe people are putting the united fa cup qf higher in the preferential order than this pl game. well,, each one to his/her own..

anyways my team for today

cech

iva luiz JT bert

mikel lamps

MAZACAR

BA

for united game

cech

azpi cahill JT(or any1 in the world except luiz to start against manu) cole

mikel rambo

moses mata marin

torres

for rubin kazan - rest mata, play hazrd and oscar.

cant believe people are putting the united fa cup qf higher in the preferential order than this pl game. well,, each one to his/her own..

anyways my team for today

cech

iva luiz JT bert

mikel lamps

MAZACAR

BA

for united game

cech

azpi cahill JT(or any1 in the world except luiz to start against manu) cole

mikel rambo

moses mata marin

torres

for rubin kazan - rest mata, play hazrd and oscar.

I too am surprised to see folks preferring FA ahead of PL game.

Some even think, Chelsea may win it all. EL, FA, top 4 in PL. :getin:

It's gonna be a nervy day for me not being able to see this one on tv and following the match via twitter.

Can't watch a stream, so ill be glued to my ipad the whole time.

Hope we play our strongest possible side and get the 3 points at any cost. Don't care if its the ugliest game we've played with a goal coming in the 87 minute. Just fucking win! Cannot afford to drop points against the 16th team on the table.

I am actually cautious of Soton, they aren't the most consistent team on the PL but they have incredible potential. I've seen them play like a top four team, in a manner than Arsenal wishes it could achieve consistently. If this is one of their 'on' days they could very well cut Chelsea to ribbons with the attacking prowess. They have all the tools to sink Chelsea, it's just a matter if they've kept their tools sharp.

I love how most Chelsea fans are typically arrogant before games like this and bitter afterwards.

Not everyone though..

Im just glad to be watching chelsea again, i really hate international break.