• Torres
    • Mata(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Ba(sub)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old shit. Same old tactical changes being made too late. Same weak midfield performances. Same over-reliance on Mata. Same problems on the wings. Same shit Turnball.

Same fucking awful Torres, with a bit of variety in that he scored a goal today.

Fuck off Rafa.

Fuck off Nando.

Well played Brentford.

We played far better in the 2nd half, they were lucky to retake the lead thanks to Ramires*.

But i don't expect anyone here to give credit to Benitez for "inspiring" the team to try harder in the 2nd half, something they had claimed he didn't do in the first half.

*He and Lampard are really inconsistent, they're either good one week or not so good the next, very frustrating.

Agree with everything above - sure we could have had a penalty - but we should have won that comfortably!

Another game closer to Rafas departure is the only plus point

And just what we needed a fucking replay in our already congested fixture list...

I'll be honest, I can't see us winning anything this year and mightily lucky to make CL positions - unless we improve quickly!!!!

Awful...guess I'd vote for Oscar for MOTM if he were an option even though aside from the goal, he was also terrible but everyone was. Really poor effort. Same problems as always. confused team, horrible spacing, exhausted players, forwards can't hold the ball, midfield can't get it to them and add to that the extra problem 'of having an atrocious game from the keeper Turnbull. Last thing we needed was an extra cup game.

Time to Drop the tag of "European Champions"

We are deffo not that. We are no where near that. Right now we are mid table team, playing like a low finishing team.

We deserved nothing from that game, Brentford deserved to win.

Torres somehow can not touch or shoot for 80 mins, but stay on the pitch. Unreal.

Our manager is useless. It's shameful and embarrassing when we are in a situation like now, we hate the manger, the team is playing so so poorly, Our players look awful.

I have no idea how to move forward. We haven't really been in a situation before where everyone hates the manager and wants him out so quickly, its a fucking shambles and appears that way when you watch.

Other teams must be licking their lips with a chance, and why shouldn't they go fucking mental with a draw vs us where they deserve to win? Or when a team like QPR beats us at SB, or when we are leading 2-0 and throw it away vs Southampton? Or not score in 180 mins vs Swansea...or not qualify or CL knockout stages....Should I go on? This is not Chelsea. This is a fucking shambles, week in/Week Out.

We played far better in the 2nd half, they were lucky to retake the lead thanks to Ramires*.

But i don't expect anyone here to give credit to Benitez for "inspiring" the team to try harder in the 2nd half, something they had claimed he didn't do in the first half.

*He and Lampard are really inconsistent, they're either good one week or not so good the next, very frustrating.

Obvious with the lack of rotation (due to lack of options in CM). Ramires was practically wheezing towards the end...

benitez, needs to open his fucken eyes and see in times of need you need to change how the team plays, not just wait it out for the 80' to bring on diff personell...

FUCK!

just fucken let ba and torres run wild for a game together... it brought out the best of both of them...

very lucky to get a replay...

I think Torres is the greatest striker to ever play for this club. He showed it with that finish. Drogba would have been stupid and dived for a penalty while Anelka would have passed the ball. Sturridge would have fallen over while Zola would have tried too much finesse. They are nothing compared to our Striker. Leader. Legend.