• Torres
    • Mata(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Ba(sub)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought my day could only get worse...........lol...........spuds & poolscum out.............thats brought me round again...............lifted the depression for awhile at least......only thing to crown it would be benny out now and jose back in the morning...

Was Marin really that bad that he was subbed in HT ?

Hard to tell when the whole team was just appalling. Couldn't even mount an attacking move and make passes to the front attacking players. And furthermore, Marin was played on the RW, he's ineffective there. Needs to be played on the LW.

The pitch was pathetic, downright pathetic. We will paste them at the Bridge!

Let's just move on. so when is the draw for the next round?

Barca fan? :Goober:

I've gotta say, Torres doesn't score often, but when he does he scores awesome goals!

Hard to tell when the whole team was just appalling. Couldn't even mount an attacking move and make passes to the front attacking players. And furthermore, Marin was played on the RW, he's ineffective there. Needs to be played on the LW.

Was Marin really that bad that he was subbed in HT ?

Marin was dreadful. I watched and saw him give the ball away about 4 times with simple passes. also empty runs into nowhere. got hit hard and didn't like it either. Very very poor. As was Cahill.

Can't believe the result really, and didn't watch the game - and have no reason to now! Rafa really needs to go or get kick up the arse by Roman, because this isn't the kind of result we were looking for with RDM's replacement. God forbid if we peform the way we did today against Citeh or any PL side, we would be more of a laughing stock.

Well that was pathetic. None of the players ever looked arsed until the last ten minutes and it was just the same old shite, different day. We kept trying to stroll the ball around even when it became apparent that it wasn't going to work when we gave the ball away for the 20th time. If you had told me that a PL side up against a fucking pub team, I would have thought Brentford were the Premier League side, especially the way they were outplaying us all over the fucking park, especially in the first half. Lampard, Terry, Marin, and Turnbull all had shockers and the rest of the team didn't look arsed. Oscar was the stand out performance, but dear fucking lord, what's wrong with this club? It's days like this that make me feel ashamed to be a Chelsea fan. Slag off Rafa all you want, but this was absolutely inexcusable from the players. A 175 million quid side against one that's 100 thousand, there shouldn't be any fucking excuse for this absolute wankstain of a performance.

I hope you are kidding me..

People need to stop building false hopes because ONE thing they see in one game, but they dont see that in 50 other games.

There is NOTHING that Torres will or can do better that Moses, Oscar, Hazard, Mata or even Marin cant do better.

Hence why I said POSSIBLE plan B? :rolleyes:

I had a feeling we had more of nervy clumsy games coming, but I expected our multi million team to beat a team from a fucking 3rd divison! Screw all the excuses, injuries, form and the rest, we should have beaten them, plain and simple. The gap in quality is too damn high for us to go down 2 times and barely scrape a draw.

I can't understand why are players playing like they are on drugs when this is the only competition we have a chance to win!? Fuck Rafa and his motivation, they should be burning to kick some arse and win a trophy!

Sure, Lamps is tired, he's been playing like crazy every few games, so he can get an excuse. Defense has been decent more or less, but through balls behind our CBs are troubling us for some time now, and it's continuing as we go...

Cole was brilliant, especially his work rate. He has won shitload of FA cups, he is over 30, yet he can teach some players what is passion and desire.

Ramires sure is a beast of a sportsman, but some of his football moves and intelligence are below mine for fucks sake! For some time now, he has lost so many balls, misplaced so many passes and made so much clumsy challenges, I don't know what's going on with him, it happened all before, but much less...

Tired Lamps, and Ramires making a mistake every 2nd time he touches a ball is one hell of a double pivot...definitely a position we must address in the summer.

Marin? Player of his quality should be able to beat a defender from a 3rd league. Enough said.

Bertrand's position is definitely not on the left wing...he somehow disappears from the game when he plays there.

Oscar did alright, but he failed to be influential in our game in the absence of Mata and Eden. Goal was rather nice as his goals usually are. I would like to see him pick some nice passes though like I saw him do when he plays for Brazil...somehow since he came, he hasn't sent that much passes, but it's kinda hard when you have Torres in front. Considering this is Oscar's 1st season, the jump in quality from Brazil to England and his age, I can say he did rather well.

Torres? Useless for 5/6 of the game. He was just jogging around and waiting for a miracle to happen. On some occasions he worked hard to get the ball back, so credit where credit is due, but again, considering the team we were facing, considering his wage, I would expect him to terrorize the opposition and score more then 1 goal. It's was a fucked up situation though, his movement wasn't good, and our attacks weren't good anyway...miracle he managed to score really...That goal was nice though, yet I'm afraid that because of it, we may see him start again :fainthv9:

Subs were late again...I was screaming for full 10 minutes at TV for Benitez to bring on Ba, yet our epic striker was sitting on the bench watching us losing against a team from League One...

Sure, surprises happen, and it's not like our team is an well oiled up machine, but it pisses me of when we fail to beat a team when we have 10 times of their quality...

What we learned? Our attacks are absolutely useless without Eden and Juan. Ba and Moses also help our a lot.

and now you have to read all that shit about what a fantastic performance Brentford delivered. They are shit, they were shit in this game, so we were, cos we fuckin had 5 games in 15 days and all of our 14 infield players are tired as fuck and our manager and board just have no clue, our team is a horde of dead men walkin and this will not get better until some profound changes are made. And still we will tear them into shreds at the bridge, cos we still are chelsea FFS

I had a feeling we had more of nervy clumsy games coming, but I expected our multi million team to beat a team from a fucking 3rd divison! Screw all the excuses, injuries, form and the rest, we should have beaten them, plain and simple. The gap in quality is too damn high for us to go down 2 times and barely scrape a draw.

I can't understand why are players playing like they are on drugs when this is the only competition we have a chance to win!? Fuck Rafa and his motivation, they should be burning to kick some arse and win a trophy!

Sure, Lamps is tired, he's been playing like crazy every few games, so he can get an excuse. Defense has been decent more or less, but through balls behind our CBs are troubling us for some time now, and it's continuing as we go...

Cole was brilliant, especially his work rate. He has won shitload of FA cups, he is over 30, yet he can teach some players what is passion and desire.

Ramires sure is a beast of a sportsman, but some of his football moves and intelligence are below mine for fucks sake! For some time now, he has lost so many balls, misplaced so many passes and made so much clumsy challenges, I don't know what's going on with him, it happened all before, but much less...

Tired Lamps, and Ramires making a mistake every 2nd time he touches a ball is one hell of a double pivot...definitely a position we must address in the summer.

Marin? Player of his quality should be able to beat a defender from a 3rd league. Enough said.

Bertrand's position is definitely not on the left wing...he somehow disappears from the game when he plays there.

Oscar did alright, but he failed to be influential in our game in the absence of Mata and Eden. Goal was rather nice as his goals usually are. I would like to see him pick some nice passes though like I saw him do when he plays for Brazil...somehow since he came, he hasn't sent that much passes, but it's kinda hard when you have Torres in front. Considering this is Oscar's 1st season, the jump in quality from Brazil to England and his age, I can say he did rather well.

Torres? Useless for 5/6 of the game. He was just jogging around and waiting for a miracle to happen. On some occasions he worked hard to get the ball back, so credit where credit is due, but again, considering the team we were facing, considering his wage, I would expect him to terrorize the opposition and score more then 1 goal. It's was a fucked up situation though, his movement wasn't good, and our attacks weren't good anyway...miracle he managed to score really...That goal was nice though, yet I'm afraid that because of it, we may see him start again :fainthv9:

Subs were late again...I was screaming for full 10 minutes at TV for Benitez to bring on Ba, yet our epic striker was sitting on the bench watching us losing against a team from League One...

Sure, surprises happen, and it's not like our team is an well oiled up machine, but it pisses me of when we fail to beat a team when we have 10 times of their quality...

What we learned? Our attacks are absolutely useless without Eden and Juan. Ba and Moses also help our a lot.

That really made me laugh hard dont know why.

Well we can't just depend on Mata and Hazard all the time we need to get more people involved and ensure that we are able to defeat teams that lower in the division ranking without Mata/Hazard.

Disappointed to hear Marin didn't do well. This is his only time to shine given that Hazard wont be making the first team for some time now.