• Lampard
    • Marin
    • Oscar
    • Bertrand
    • Torres
    • Mata(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Ba(sub)

Yeah we played like shit... but I couldn't care less right now.

Whats bothering me is, can we get a fucking fairly reffed game? Why is it every time I watch a game that's close, blatant calls go against us, and never for us. Its frustrating. Certain games against certain teams you just know there is going to be controversy, and we're going to get the shit end of the call. I pencil this shit in, and its frustrating being proven right every time.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll whoop them at the Bridge. Pathetic nothing club, their fans are so annoying, as is any league 1/2 side's fan. Small club mentality.

Anyway won't be surprised to see us go trophyless this season. Won't be the end of the world (As long as we get top 4) because that imcompetent Waiter will be fired either way.

First half was clearly the worst 45 minutes I'd ever seen in my life! No tenacity, no thought process, no drive, just a clueless Chelsea team getting trampled on by a League One side!

Mata changed things instantly in the second half.. which makes me ask why he wasn't there from the beginning..

Great goals from Oscar and Torres, but aside from all that, the Chelsea players need to take a long, hard look at themselves because we are SO LUCKY to still be in the FA Cup...

Time to Drop the tag of "European Champions"

We are deffo not that. We are no where near that. Right now we are mid table team, playing like a low finishing team.

We deserved nothing from that game, Brentford deserved to win.

Torres somehow can not touch or shoot for 80 mins, but stay on the pitch. Unreal.

Our manager is useless. It's shameful and embarrassing when we are in a situation like now, we hate the manger, the team is playing so so poorly, Our players look awful.

I have no idea how to move forward. We haven't really been in a situation before where everyone hates the manager and wants him out so quickly, its a fucking shambles and appears that way when you watch.

Other teams must be licking their lips with a chance, and why shouldn't they go fucking mental with a draw vs us where they deserve to win? Or when a team like QPR beats us at SB, or when we are leading 2-0 and throw it away vs Southampton? Or not score in 180 mins vs Swansea...or not qualify or CL knockout stages....Should I go on? This is not Chelsea. This is a fucking shambles, week in/Week Out.

Agree and I fucking hope the Board have learnt their lesson after this... :)

Well the last few mins showed there's a possible plan B where we can play both strikers together.

Also showed how much of a "Juan"-man team we've become

I hope you are kidding me..

People need to stop building false hopes because ONE thing they see in one game, but they dont see that in 50 other games.

There is NOTHING that Torres will or can do better that Moses, Oscar, Hazard, Mata or even Marin cant do better.

Obvious with the lack of rotation (due to lack of options in CM). Ramires was practically wheezing towards the end...

Yeah of course, but the sad thing is we really don't have any options to change, so we need to deep into the window now or continue experiencing this.

one word ASHAMED...

rafa can fuck off until he explains the use of substituting azpi for iva while we were 2-1 down or when we were 1-0 down to corianthians or 0-0 (2-0) down on aggregate and a midfielder down against swansea, he brought bert for cole.

today i think ba played in the center for a single move and we fuking scored in that move. yet he kept playing on the wings. no tactical changes, bad substitution, no motivation of players or atleast FSW should have been able to get a reply out of the players after the league cup exit but nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. this fat ass has absolutely no idea what he is doing here or what he is supposed to do here. he can,simple put, fuck off

Oh great. Another fixture added to the list. Just what we needed.

The replay will be played on the weekend of the FA Cup 5th Round matches on either 16th or 17th February.

EDIT: Replay should be on the 17th since we play Sparta Prague away in EL on the 14th.

Edited by BluesMaster

You selected Mata ahead of Oscar by mistake BluesMaster. There is no option to vote for Oscar who IMO was MOTM. But I will click Mata for the starting 11, assuming you will change his name around with Oscar

So relieved, we're not the only team to struggle against lower league teams.

Arsenal have drawn at Bradford and Leyton Orient, Man Utd drew at home to Exeter and away at Burton Albion. Tottenham drew aty Crawly last season, Villa have messed up this season against Bradford and Millwall in the space of a week. Us and Liverpool both got knocked out by Barnsley... remember us against Wycombe too. It happens.

I have to give our boys a bit of credit, it was very tough to play on that pitch and we did show a bit of courage to come back.

We will finish the job at home. We scored 2 wonderful goals too. Their pen was a blatant dive and our pen was blatant to me but maybe that's me being biased.

I just admit i'm pretty happy to get away with a replay there.

Time to either purchase, or recall players. We are lacking both depth, and other attack options.

Recall:

- KDB

- Chalobah (I know this won't happen, but he'd get time on the pitch for sure)

- Lukaku (Same as above)

Purchases:

- Striker

- Midfielder or two

- Defender

And knowing Chelsea, we'll probably end up without any of the above. :rolleyes:

Oh great. Another fixture added to the list. Just what we needed.

The replay will be played on the weekend of the FA Cup 5th Round matches on either 16th or 17th February.

Oooooo that makes it all a bit complicated then..game behind etc..

Hey ho..better then nothing!

And Leeds scored against Spurs