• Torres
    • Mata(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Ba(sub)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know some people are gonna say im biased because im belgian , but i think we could do two things which would at least help the team:

1) call back KDB as soon as possible. I've supported Genk ( the team where he played in Belgium) for years and i know that he is an absolute gem. He is, imo, as talented as Hazard but in other ways: he can distribute long crosses better than any chelsea player in the squad now, he has vision and a very good shoot technique.

2) call back Lukaku in the summer: Torres must go and maybe we can keep Ba sharp with lukaku as second forward.

And oh, about the game: - awfull how dependent we are on Mata.

- Marin didn't play good, i miss Moses

...for Brentford.

So Marin gets thrown in on a shitty pitch, rest of team are shite and he's a shit player?

If Benitez actually played the lad we'd have a great winger on our hands - but he needs game time - why don't people understand that? Not 5 mins here and there! 3-4 games to start!!!

As clueless as Benitez some of the people on here...

I voted for Mata, but he was changed to Oscar? Changed it back to Mata now though.

Anyway, I voted for Mata because I felt his introduction and movement freed up the likes of Oscar, as he didn't offer much in the first half.

Torres was feeding off fuck all today in fairness to him and took his goal very well. Oscar looked like he came to terms with the pitch/conditions. The rest were woeful. Embarrassing result and an utterly soulless performance. Littered with mistakes throughout.

Fair play to Brentford. They deserve the reply.

For the record TFSW is still very much a cunt :wank2:

I agree he was rubbish for most of the game, but wasn't everybody bar Oscar and Mata?

So why then, when he scores and keeps us in it, do we need to read post after post of people crying about him? Nobody is asking you to like him, nobody wants you to buy his merchandise, and nobody is asking you to forgive his performances of the last two years. But he did score today, and like it or not, he did keep us in it. And petulant moaning wont change the fact that today, if it wasn't for his goal, we'd be dumped out on our holes.

So how about we bash everybody who was crap today. And not dwell on the guy who regardless of normal form, actually managed to save us for a change.

He's been crap for two years and even worse, he's stopped trying. We don't like him, and a goal against Brentford isn't going to change that.

Mata MOTM as we actually did something in attack after he came on... Oscars' goal was very good as well. We got out of jail, and should beat them at home, but that is another game to play with our thin squad and we were pretty lucky (should have had a handball though), but against brentford it shouldn't be coming down to things like that.

I voted for Mata, but he was changed to Oscar? Changed it back to Mata now though.

Anyway, I voted for Mata because I felt his introduction and movement freed up the likes of Oscar, as he didn't offer much in the first half.

Apologies for that. :) Typed Mata in the starting XI by mistake. Should have been Oscar.

So Marin gets thrown in on a shitty pitch, rest of team are shite and he's a shit player?

If Benitez actually played the lad we'd have a great winger on our hands - but he needs game time - why don't people understand that? Not 5 mins here and there! 3-4 games to start!!!

As clueless as Benitez some of the people on here...

Calmmmmm downnnnnnnn.

Did I say he's a shit player? No. I was clearly making light of the fact that he didn't have a good game.

Yes, he has no confidence at the moment and does need a run of games, but go ahead and crucify me for making a joke. You's swear I said: "Marin is shit, GTFO you little German prick".

Jesus, I can see why some people say they don't post on TC as much as they used to, especially if your being attacked by your fellow supporters at the slighest hint of negativity in your opinions.

He's been crap for two years and even worse, he's stopped trying. We don't like him, and a goal against Brentford isn't going to change that.

Can you read? It's almost as if I overstated, in the very post you quoted, that I didn't expect anybody to like him anymore off the back of this goal. Still doesn't change the fact that without his goal, we'd all be sitting here as fans of Chelsea F.C. Champions of Europe who got knocked out of the F.A. Cup by Brentford F.C. of League One.

So you can whine about how much you hate him and you can whine about how shit he's been for two years 'till you're blue in the face. Doesn't change the fact that shit boy is the very reason we have a replay. So accept it and move on.