• Lampard
    • Marin
    • Oscar
    • Bertrand
    • Torres
    • Mata(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Ba(sub)

More support on the wings out right, Oscar was always in the middle and Ivanovic hardly got a good cross in all game. That's all I can think of :P

Its more the fact he puts on a RB before putting on our best striker. That is what makes no sense. Azpi is our best RB and he obviously provbides better crosses ar RB and more pace etc. But it makes 0 sense to wait that long to put on your best chance of equalising.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really didn´t understand rafa´s sub. Azpi for Branna?

The commentator speculated that it was to provide better crosses from the wing. Almost worked too if Bertrand had scored from his cross.

I also blame some of this on fatigue. In the last 6 weeks, we've played 13 games. Cole has 11 starts and 1 sub, Mata has 11 starts and 2 sub appearances. Lampard has 10 starts 3 subs. Ramires has 9 starts, 2 subs. Etc...It was obvious that we needed more depth in central midfield going into the year and instead, the team loaned out Essien and sold Meireles and didn't buy a replacement. That Cole and Lampard who are both over 30 are playing twice a week over such a long stretch, is ridiculous. I don't like Rafa and want him gone but he's right that a squad of this little depth can't compete.

Remember the 7 wins frm 8 games RDM won earlier this season in a short space of time....its jst Rafa who is bad...

Its more the fact he puts on a RB before putting on our best striker. That is what makes no sense. Azpi is our best RB and he obviously provbides better crosses ar RB and more pace etc. But it makes 0 sense to wait that long to put on your best chance of equalising.

Yeah Ba should have come on earlier for sure.

if the club doesnt get a playmaker in the pivot(benat, moutinho, modric), we should forget about possesion or beautiful football. im tired of seeing us play like shit trying to pass our way into the goal and no ideas in the final third. Making us look like arsenal all the time is just bull. :fainthv9:

Either we go all out and get proper players for this system or we go back to our rigid 4-3-3 then defend and counter, and get crosses into the box when in possesion.

The way it is easy to play us with this system is baffling, all the opposition has to do is sit in their 18box, allow us to pass aimlessly and when we lose the ball, they break and score. :readthemessage:

It is gullable to think some people on here wanted us to play our youth team. I hope people realise how significant the FA Cup is and that it is not a roll over competition and we must treat it with respect. People who want us to play out youth players have no clue and need a reality check. Good game. Quite confident about the replay but I will take the draw if it means us in the FA Cup.

I seen the first half, was absolute bollocks. Marko Marin was absolute bollocks, Frank Lampard was absolute bollocks, Gary Cahill was absolute bollocks and so was Ramires. Torres is always bollocks too. Not even joking how could we play so bad against weak opposition? Don't care how fired up they were for it we should have washed them aside easily.

WHY DID BA COME ON IN THE 82ND FUCKING MINUTE AGAIN... ARG FUCK OFF RAFA...

We need reinforcements. Torres out, another striker in. 2 more center mids and a replacement for Marin.

It is gullable to think some people on here wanted us to play our youth team. I hope people realise how significant the FA Cup is and that it is not a roll over competition and we must treat it with respect. People who want us to play out youth players have no clue and need a reality check. Good game. Quite confident about the replay but I will take the draw if it means us in the FA Cup.

I'd normally agree but having seen Spurs go out and us facing at least one more game when we really don't have the squad to fight on multiple fronts, I think we have to be a bit more pragmatic for just this one season and focus on what's most important.

If this FA Cup is so important, then why teams like the Spurs or even Liverpool are loosing these games ?

What sort of ridiculous comment is that? The conditions are different. They face determined teams and play good teams for a reason as everyone knows the Cup brings surprises and the lower league teams are always up for it. PL teams always want to ensure they are in the Cup and there is a reason why they lose these games: because they get outfought against more determined players. Nothing to do with the fact they find it a pointless competition

I'd normally agree but having seen Spurs go out and us facing at least one more game when we really don't have the squad to fight on multiple fronts, I think we have to be a bit more pragmatic for just this one season and focus on what's most important.

If anything, I would like to see us get knocked out of the Europa League ASAP, not the FA Cup. Less fixtures in midweek and have more time to rest and prepare for weekend fixtures. When everyone is fit and available, we can handle those 2 competitions since most of the games are played on weekends and only a few in midweek.