Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking poor performance, Rafa should of started Mata... but for fuck sake why is everyone now saying Rafa out or whatever, you wasn't saying that when we were beating villa 8-0.

All i'm saying is that when we're winning you have no problem with him, now we're losing everyone wants his head on a spike... fucking hell people stay consistent.

Torres - so happy we got Ba, what a waste of space.

Oscar - Now i know he plays the number 10 role for Brazil, but he clearly doesn't have the close control and acceleration to play that role, he loses the ball far too easily and actually did better on the wing (skilled past derry and put in a good cross)

Luiz - Lacks the intelligence to play in Midfield, makes the wrong passes, cant shoot (unless he was aiming for row z, who knows), but bless him, he did run for his life and he has got the defensive attributes to play DM.

Lampard - I'm going to say it, he was poor, his reactions are so slow, and how many times did he pass back to the defence?

Marin - Our best player, apart from the shocking foul in the first couple of minutes he looked like our only threatening player... well done.

Overall we were shite.

Good night everyone.

SO, we beat Arsenal and Tottenham(both away from home!) but then managed to draw against Fulham and losing to both West Ham and QPR?! Utterly embarrassing and pathetic! That's 5 points thrown away now against QPR! :rant: We're down to 4th now, 1 point behind Spurs and just 2 ahead of Everton in 5th and just 4 clear of Arsenal. With Stoke away and Arsenal at home next, we really needed the 3 points today but we completely bottled!! All that good work we done against Norwich and Everton away have basically been wasted!! :rant:

As I said earlier, I can't understand Benitez's team seIection! Start with the strongest team. Win the game early and then bring them off, not the other way! Our next 2 games are cup games against Southampton & Swansea. Why not rest them then instead of tonight when we need the 3 points?! :rant: QPR have not won in their last 22 Premier League away matches - D5 L17 - and they somehow ended the run here!! :rant:

Funny thing is, people were expecting us to thrash them 7/8/9-0 before the game and when that happens, we usually don't end up winning the game!

What a fucking disgrace, another game ruined. That Everton Victory means nothing to us, no more. All down the drain.

Tbh, everyone is to blame in this game, except Mata and Hazard. Rafa, obviously the one who made the major mistake resting Hazard and Mata.

I also realised this trend going on with Rafa Benitez time at Chelsea and all the London clubs, aside from us.

Since Rafa came, we've struggled or lost to every london club. We drew with Fulham at Stamford Bridge, we lost to West Ham 3-1 and now lose to this shit. FML.

This isn't about Rafa, this isn't about Torres, this isn't about x or y.

I just can't understand how the fuck these so well payed men can be such twats sometimes. They earn in a month more than my father does in lots of years, but they don't show any dedication to what they do. They don't show any respect at all to the people who support them and pay to go see them playing. I accept the fact that our team can't win everytime, but playing like you don't give a shit about the man who pays you, the manager and the fans is something that I just can't understand. It's just ridiculous.

What we saw tonight was just disgusting and absolutely shameful for a club like Chelsea.

but for fuck sake why is everyone now saying Rafa out or whatever, you wasn't saying that when we were beating villa 8-0.

All i'm saying is that when we're winning you have no problem with him, now we're losing everyone wants his head on a spike... fucking hell people stay consistent.

There are people who didn't want that fat ugly scouse cunt at the club in the first place. The same people would've wanted him out even if we had beaten Villa 16-0.

'He deserves a chance.' No, he doesn't. This is what will keep happening while we have a manager who does not care about the club and about us. He couldn't motivate the players against fucking QPR, this is a joke but it's our reality.

To tell you the truth like some others i did thought we can fight for the title after the last few games IF we'll get some players in this Jan... im happy that the team showed me so early how wrong i was and how naive they realy are, i was a lot more disappointed if i would have got it in March.

I just can't understand how the fuck these so well payed men can be such twats sometimes. They earn in a month more than my father does in lots of years, but they don't show any dedication to what they do. They don't show any respect at all to the people who support them and pay to go see them playing. I accept the fact that our team can't win everytime, but playing like you don't give a shit about the man who pays you, the manager and the fans is something that I just can't understand. It's just ridiculous.

What we saw tonight was just disgusting and absolutely shameful for a club like Chelsea.

IT IS about Torres and Benitez ... Torres was dreadful and Benitez couldnt or wouldnt see it , Moses was a much better option ..

These kind of games were exactly the ones that kept costing Rafa back at Liverpool. He is a tinkerman. I was surprised to say the least when i saw that line-up. It was so obvious that this had to happen. bringing on Mata at half time would have been imperative the way the first half went along. Fucking hell. TwentyThirteen and already a home loss under the belt. Fucking Hell. I am gutted. It HAD to be them. They were absoloute pants against Liverpool. It was so fucking coming our way that they would dig in and Rafa being stubborn. SHIT. Such a pointless loss. So unnessesary.

Very good post.. mature and spot on.. please post more often, mate :) Agree with you in every sense