Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get that we've got 2 fullbacks.. but where was Bertrand? Nowhere to be seen.. Azpi was bombing the right flank like a mad man.. all in all very dull performance. Nothing wrong with the lineup, bcs the men on the field just didn't turn up... you'd expect a team of Chelsea's caliber to be able to field a few of their normally substitute players and still grind out a result but not to be. QPR wanted it more, needed it more and deserved it more. Ivanovic and Torres both had several 100% chances, not to mention Moses was a toe poke away from connecting to Oscar's cross.

Would have cemented our stop in third position but title was a long shot anyway.. hopefully we can bounce back. Shouts out to Oscar and Azpilicueta..

I knew this would happen. Called it at half time.

Fucking awful. They deserved that.

And you know whats worse? to them cunts it's like winning the league. They are fucking dreadful. isn't this their second win in 21?????????????? FUCK OFF

Stat of the game for me. 26 shots, 2 on target. We were dire. I don't blame the construction of the starting Xi, any single starting XI of ours should have been able to beat QPR. Instead, we played once again without any plan of attack. Just sort of wander around aimlessly and try to score. The loss eliminates us from Premier League title contention and makes the battle for Champion's League spot tougher.

Why the fuck would you rest your best players when the next PL match in 10 days away. Your next opponent's team manager says he will field a weaker team for the FA cup and you go and rest Mata and Hazard. You thick stubborn fat spanish son of a waiter.

The underestimation of QPR radiated from both the players/coach and some of the comments pre-match... (9-0, 5-0, playing 3 goalkeepers) We had it coming, and to be fair you get what you ask for. Marin should have been sent off and noone knows what could have happened then. QPR used their chance, well done to them. I thought Oscar was rather good today, nothing bad to say to him. Only one I'd bring up, don't get me started on Ivanovic, Bertrand(never thought much about him)...