• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

Unless you're planning on topping yourself in the near future (which judging by your hysterical reaction isn't unlikely) I'm going to have to disagree with you.

But if you think this club is so shit, why don't you take your advice and fuck off? :wank2:

How about you start knowing your place rather than thinking you can disrespect me, so go on blow me you pathetic man.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, now it is easier to analyze but...

tumblr_mf4nigAAYy1qhk794o1_250.gif

I think it is Ramires who was the closest one. Why on earth didn't he try to tackle Guerrero? Instead of a battle for the ball, the striker had a completely free header.

How about you start knowing your place rather than thinking you can disrespect me, so go on blow me you pathetic man.

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but maybe it'd be best for you to sit in a dark room and collect your thoughts and relax a little bit, ok my little chum. :yes:

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but maybe it'd be best for you to sit in a dark room and collect your thoughts and relax a little bit, ok my little chum. :yes:

Mate you're nothing compared to me, look at my rep?, eh?, yeah that's what i thought man, go away little man you're messing with a legend right here.

Mate you're nothing compared to me, look at my rep?, eh?, yeah that's what i thought man, go away little man you're messing with a legend right here.

What rep? You're a legend of what exactly?

I admit, you're a funny little character but come on.... :lol2:

I disagree with your assessment of Mata. I think he does exactly what Silva and Cazorla do, except I think he's in much better form than both of those.

Oscar may become better than him in the future but that would require building the team around him as it is at national level and I don't think we're in a position to do that right now.

The only aspect on which Cazorla and Silva are better than Mata is the ball retention thing. Reason why both play ahead of him for Spain.

What makes a good playmaker, otherwise you're not one.

Mata is a brilliant player. Just not a playmaker due to his poor ball retention skills. That's all

You're messing with the wrong guy, lets face it you're a noob on here, why don't you go away now as no one would care really.

That seems like something Nicklas Bendtner would say to an up-and-coming striker...

Look at my rep... :readthemessage: Just look at it...

Sorry,just a wind up... :D

You're messing with the wrong guy, lets face it you're a noob on here, why don't you go away now as no one would care really.

C'mon fellas! Stop the petty argument now!!

That seems like something Nicklas Bendtner would say to an up-and-coming striker...

Look at my rep... :readthemessage: Just look at it...

Sorry,just a wind up... :D

I'm sorry, I'm just the king of this forum and it's not wise to disrespect me.

Of course, now it is easier to analyze but...

tumblr_mf4nigAAYy1qhk794o1_250.gif

I think it is Ramires who was the closest one. Why on earth didn't he try to tackle Guerrero? Instead of a battle for the ball, the striker had a completely free header.

I also dont understand Ramires in this situation.

I don't know if I'm messing with 'the wrong guy' but I'm definitely talking to a bit of a wrong'un. :wank2:

You just came on and called the club that many people on here love, 'fucking shit'. What the fuck type of reaction are you going to get? Tell you what, go down the Bridge in a couple of weeks and say that and see what happens okay. :wank2:

Apparently, Piazon said this...

Fernando Duarte@Fernando_Duarte

Piazon has lashed out on team mates, saying that most of them had no guts to play a final

And also, seems that Oscar was overheard saying Benitez was crazy not to play him in this match. All of this are reported by the Brazilian media apparently.

Apparently, Piazon said this...

And also, seems that Oscar was overheard saying Benitez was crazy not to play him in this match. All of this are reported by the Brazilian media apparently.

http://esporte.uol.com.br/futebol/campeonatos/mundial-de-clubes/ultimas-noticias/2012/12/16/brasileiro-do-chelsea-piazon-detona-time-e-diz-que-so-ramirez-e-david-luiz-deram-raca.htm

Loose translation of what Piazon said:

"Missed a lot to us, and most importantly, the desire to be champion. I think Ramirez, David Luiz, but the Brazilian were the ones who strove to the utmost, gave the race, and therefore are sad, "said Piazon.

"We lacked character, love the shirt. Nobody wanted to play ball. That thing is his head, I can not criticize. At least the Oscars tried. I will not specify, but the team came unwillingly. Do not get in a final unwilling to play, that's unacceptable, "endorsed shortly after.

Sold by St. Paul when he was a Chelsea player of the basic categories of the club, said that Piazon David Luiz was inconsolable in the locker room.

"Do not speak to anyone, I was in mine. Some came here, he can not enter into a final without thinking about being in a final. But I realized that David was ill. No wonder. One of the few who cared and gave race, "said Piazon.

"I speak for me. Sorry this defeat. Much I love playing football, and play to win. I have my way of expressing myself and I was very sad for the loss," said David Luiz

Another Brazilian team, midfielder Oscar, did not have the same opinion as compatriot Piazon on the behavior of Chelsea players from other countries. "I did not think lacked commitment. This happens. Chelsea need to learn all the decisive matches, "said Oscar.

I don't know if I'm messing with 'the wrong guy' but I'm definitely talking to a bit of a wrong'un. :wank2:

You just came on and called the club that many people on here love, 'fucking shit'. What the fuck type of reaction are you going to get? Tell you what, go down the Bridge in a couple of weeks and say that and see what happens okay. :wank2:

The club is shit, you have no history, if you didn't know i am a liverpool supporter.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU NEVER WON THE CLUB WORLD CUP LMFAO LMFAOOOOOOO, COME BACK WHEN YOU'VE WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 4 MORE TIMES.