• Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn. Mata is easily nullified. He doesn't have the pace or physicality to deal with being tightly marked. He requires time and space to work magic.

Yawn. I give you a week before you start sucking Mata's cock because he plays well.

Yawn. I give you a week before you start sucking Mata's cock because he plays well.

Yeah we've got Aston Villa, Norwich, Leeds etc so he should be playing well. I have praised him in the past and will do in the future.

Remind me what he did in the games against Juventus, Shakhtar, Bayern, Barcelona etc...I'll wait. He is a luxury player who is great when we're on top of games but not so much against teams that pressure and close down the space he requires.

I didn't know the Mata fanboys were as bad as the Torres ones.

Sounds disturbingly much like a certain Spaniard named Fernando.

Why would i say something like that about our best player???

He only gets paid 175k and every week he turns up on time and runs around a bit... That man deserves an award for commitment and is clearly the best player on the team as he runs and stuff.

Yeah we've got Aston Villa, Norwich, Leeds etc so he should be playing well. I have praised him in the past and will do in the future.

Remind me what he did in the games against Juventus, Shakhtar, Bayern, Barcelona etc...I'll wait. He is a luxury player who is great when we're on top of games but not so much against teams that pressure and close down the space he requires.

Don't really wanna go into the discussion, but Mata played particularly well against Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham. Granted, not the latter may not be the best of teams (lol), but you have to mind the gap between the styles we've been playing. Barca and Bayern were both ultra defensive, and he didn't have much he could have done.

So annoying, I really wanted us to win that.

I think we changed too much from the game against Monterry. I don't think Moses should have started either. Torres missed some sitters. Hazard and Mata were quieter today.

to be fair, Corinthians did well tactically to stop us. I think Rafa kind of went for hte right tactic, he knew we wouldnt have to worry about our defence too much which is why i think he started Rambo and Lamps together with no mikel. Thats hte main thing for me, I dont think Lamps should have started in that role, he should have played just behind the striker, and Oscar should have started for Moses in that holding role.

I think we had the wrong line up, and Corinthians were very well prepared. We didnt take our chances and we suffered.

Im interested to see what Cahill was sent off for. The cameras didnt seem to pick it up, looked like after hte challenge the corithians player slapped Cahill in the back of the head, then you didn't see the rest.

Also, our past 2 games everyone has been sucking Torres off, now everyone wnats him dead again. Yeah he did miss some FUCKING SITTERS THAT MY NAN WOULD HAVE PUT AWAY but theres no need to turn on him so harshly.

Summary: the tactics could have worked, but we had the wrong line up, Corinthians were well organised in terms of breaking us down when they defended.

That where things were wrong, because we had to worry about our defence, Benitez got it wrong, he thought Corinthians would only park the bus. Huge mistake, and he just failed to change this in the 2nd half.

I don't think they're Mata fanboys, but Chelsea supporters not being hysterical little girls.

But let's look at the Spurs and Arsenal games where he stepped up this season. He isn't the problem, it's the guys behind him.

So you're saying a guy came in to the English game and struggled at times in his first season.

Mata's not a playmaker. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Playmaker is a playing style, not a brand of quality. A playmaker doesn't carries the ball, he gets the ball to oxygenate the play and find his team mates with a restricted amount of touches.

Silva and Cazorla are much more playmakers in the way they act in the hole, most notably to keep the ball under pressure. DYC is spot on about what Mata is, left forward, left midfield.

He's very clever as a person and as a player, he's maybe a bit too intelligent as a player in fact. Thinks too much

Why would i say something like that about our best player???

He only gets paid 175k and every week he turns up on time and runs around a bit... That man deserves an award for commitment and is clearly the best player on the team as he runs and stuff.

Yeah our youngster should take note from our Fernando. If you want to make +100k, all you have to do is miss sitters, fall over and cry even by the slightest touch from the opposition and of course, the most important part, put in a shift every game. Those are qualities you rarely see in modern day footballers. Sadly.