• Hazard
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

i hate this Chelsea team, i really do

there are some players who only joined us because we won the CL and/or who just want to win trophies (Hazard,Oscar, Moses...)

than you have some players who are only good against pub teams (Mata, Hazard, Ivan...)

basically just a collection of bottlers and lazy overpaid cunts

some are just past it (Lampard, Cole to a lesser extent)

and than there's of course one than fits all categories-Torres

and to top it off, we have an absolute joke of a manager

but i love Chelsea, what do i do?

Wow. If you hate the players that much, and it affects your general views on Chelsea as a club, so much that you start questioning yourself whether or not to maintain your support for the team, you really need to look yourself in the eyes. I despised the performance today, I don't like our manager at all, and I want Torres gone just as much as everyone else, but that will never, I repeat NEVER change my feelings for Chelsea FC. Never. And it shouldn't. Players come and go, legends leave and new ones are made. If you can't handle the bad times, you most certainly don't deserve to take part in the good ones.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are some players who only joined us because we won the CL and/or who just want to win trophies (Hazard,Oscar, Moses...)

Imagine that, players who join Chelsea because they want to win trophies..I'd also rather have players without any trophy winning ambition. :blink:

I am just looking for a one name answer here...

Who did you vote for MOTM?

People who are saying "whoever voted for player X should be banned or are idiots" or something similar need to look in the mirror because everyone on our team was poor. People want to find the person to blame and are using as an excuse to blame the players they want gone/want to make a point about. The truth is that it was a very poor team effort and not one player played well.

Sunday League stuff from back to front, we were like rabbits in headlights at the goal which has to be the softest ever in such a final, what the fuck were the three of them doing on the line. Torres miss was - I honestly can't find the words but you know what I mean. Cahill too but he's not a 50M striker who our whole mid term future seems to revolve around. The worst thing was the apparent lack of interest during the game, theres no confidence any in anyone in anyone else's position either. You can't trust anyone in the middle to keep the ball so no-one at the backs got the confidence to get out of position which leaves the fat Paris Hilton doing his Alice band up front.

than you have some players who are only good against pub teams (Mata, Hazard, Ivan...)

basically just a collection of bottlers and lazy overpaid cunts

some are just past it (Lampard, Cole to a lesser extent)

and than there's of course one than fits all categories-Torres

and to top it off, we have an absolute joke of a manager

but i love Chelsea, what do i do?

Fuck me if you supported us in the 80s and early 90s you'd be on the verge of suicide now.

Fuck me if you supported us in the 80s and early 90s you'd be on the verge of suicide now.

I did that is why I can take defeats now ,, Disappointed YES , but a game to be won on Wednesday ...KTBFFH.

and if you need anything more to gain a sense of proportion think of USA on Friday

People who are saying "whoever voted for player X should be banned or are idiots" or something similar need to look in the mirror because everyone on our team was poor. People want to find the person to blame and are using as an excuse to blame the players they want gone/want to make a point about. The truth is that it was a very poor team effort and not one player played well.

HUH?????? When did i say he should get banned etc. I was talking to backstreet 09 who was busy telling me about how torres was getting no supply and i was wondering whether he had voted torres for motm as he has done so on numerous occasions, when it was pretty clear he wasn't even close to being . I think i even mentioned on the second post in this thread how everyone on the team was very bad with the exception of david luiz. Yes as a team we were shit. I can name more players who had a bad game than an average game today and the blame obviously isn't 100% on torres, but the fact of the matter is he has to score that without question. He should be able to score that with his eyes closed. As i said earlier, can you imagine any striker for a top 10 prem team missing that... No. Gary cahill missed a slightly harder one, and he should have scored so our 50 mil striker definately should off.

This has nothing to do with wanting for people to be banned, but i think you have to be trolling or have emence loyalty to a player to think that torres was the MOTM there. I haven't even voted for a MOTM because i don't think we deserve one.

And as for the players i want gone part, i want torres to be performing as he can and i don't think it is unfair to think that after 2 years with us of not a lot to want the club to go in an opposite direction than build a team around him in the hope he gets it back. I want the best for chelsea fc and i just can't see it with FT up front.

yeah, but I remember pre-roman era, 2000-2001, the team was still weak but at least we had a striker! Hasselbaink was't a luminary but knew how to put the ball in the back of the net. Very difficult to win games without that minor detail (someone who can actually do that).

"Despite being firm favourites to beat Corinthians in Yokohama, they were outplayed and - more worryingly - outfought by the South American champions, who sealed victory through Paolo Guerrero in front of a partisan crowd of die-hard supporters."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/match-report-chelsea-add-global-humiliation-to-woes-after-loss-to-corinthians-in-club-world-cup-final-8420789.html

This is what is happening this season, the players are outplayed AND outfought in most part of the games. This is really worrying, because in may occaions a lot of these guys are acting like losers. This team lacks heart, soul and leadership. Mata is a good player, but he still is the guy that lost a penalty in an UCL final after all.

The difference between a team assembled by the board and one assembled by Mourinho.

Hi folks,

I came here one week ago to warn you guys to not feel too much disappointed if you guys lost this game. Corinthians is a very good team and very organized. Also more than 30 thousand people come from Brazil to Japan to support the team and it boost the players. But you know that, right? I bet you guys have heard our fans all the time before, during and after the game. B)

So, that's it. You guys lost the game.

Don't cry.

I hope all of you have learned a good lesson after this game.

Hi folks,

I came here one week ago to warn you guys to not feel too much disappointed if you guys lost this game. Corinthians is a very good team and very organized. Also more than 30 thousand people come from Brazil to Japan to support the team and it boost the players. But you know that, right? I bet you guys have heard our fans all the time before, during and after the game. B)

So, that's it. You guys lost the game.

Don't cry.

I hope all of you have learned a good lesson after this game.

Well done you won. But let's not act like you came out and showed your quality here. We were shit and should have at least drawn the game if certain chances had been taken. Our players looked slow and many played like they weren't too interested (though I am sure that wasn't the case).