• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

It was pathetic, and before someone blames Rafa the first to the chopping board are Buck & Gourlay. After we won the CL a certain Spanish twat, questioned our management, questioned his role, questioned the happiest night for millions of fans around the World. Instead of telling this Spanish twat to pack his bags after a season during which he went 24 hours without a trophy. Buck & Gourlay decided it is a good idea to sell Drogba and Kalou; let Lukaku go on loan; fail to sign another striker and obviously not give a chance to Sturridge cause Torres needs to play 90 minutes every game. Inept board who later fired our CL and FA Cup winning manager after the first game he had balls to drop the passenger from the side. They hired a fucking FSW to manage us who polarized our fans and made them question the club.

Buck & Gourlay OUT, even for a second those two should not think they can wash their hands with FSW.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they're not right now. Hazard has one great 4 game stretch to start the season but other than that, he tends to disappear for games. Oscar has been overall disappointing so far. His positioning is good and he has excellent awareness, but 14 league games 0 goals, 1 assist from an attacking midfielder is just not good. Mata leads us in goals and assists in the league despite sitting out some games earlier. I'll take the bird in hand over potential every time.

I can't disagree with you on that, fair enough. Maybe it's just my frustration but Mata is too soft and small in these kind of games. He just tends to be overwhelmed physically and becomes a non-factor. Hazard has done well all season in my opinion, it's just the expectation levels are through the roof with him. As for Oscar he's a special talent, he will become our best and most important player with more time. Mata has 4 years on them and is an experienced international.

Mata in my view is more of a forwarder than a midfielder. THe problem is when the manager puts Mata, Hazard, and Torres together on the pitch because then we have 3 players who don't track back, don't work hard enough. We simple don't have enough people in the midfield sometimes.

I really don't understand what what Chelsea were thinking by signing these players; they are all good, but it's the case of too much of a good thing.

I think the idea that we bought shame to Europe is pathetic.

Fair enough, you can have that opinion. When Liverpool lost in 2005 I remember people saying otherwise, and it also doesn't help that we had to be the ones to cut European winning streak short in this competition. The longest streak was 5 years (1995-1999; 2007-2011), we would have made it 6. Not a big deal, but would still have been nice continuation to "History Makers FC", which we are now in a negative sense.

Mata is great with no pressure. Unfortunately against the better teams he won't get that luxury.

Very harsh. Mata does have a rare ability of being decisive, even if he isn't playing well. And he's done so in big games as well. It's just easy to focus on his flaws as there's no one else to take over when he doesn't play well.

It was pathetic, and before someone blames Rafa the first to the chopping board are Buck & Gourlay. After we won the CL a certain Spanish twat, questioned our management, questioned his role, questioned the happiest night for millions of fans around the World. Instead of telling this Spanish twat to pack his bags after a season during which he went 24 hours without a trophy. Buck & Gourlay decided it is a good idea to sell Drogba and Kalou; let Lukaku go on loan; fail to sign another striker and obviously not give a chance to Sturridge cause Torres needs to play 90 minutes every game. Inept board who later fired our CL and FA Cup winning manager after the first game he had balls to drop the passenger from the side. They hired a fucking FSW to manage us who polarized our fans and made them question the club.

Buck & Gourlay OUT, even for a second those two should not think they can wash their hands with FSW.

How much of a role does Gourlay have in that type of decision, and how much does Emenalo?

Yeah, sack the board despite them actually performing well in the roles they were hired to do especially regarding the club's finances. :rolleyes:

Sack the tealady too :rolleyes:

Fair enough, you can have that opinion. When Liverpool lost in 2005 I remember people saying otherwise, and it also doesn't help that we had to be the ones to cut European winning streak short in this competition. The longest streak was 5 games (1995-1999; 2007-2011), we would have made it 6. Not a big deal, but would still have been nice continuation to "History Makers FC", which we are now in a negative sense.

Ah, but you're missing out on one thing.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT THE REST OF EUROPE THINKS.

I support Chelsea, not Europe.

No one is picking on Mata you imbecile. We're having an adult conversation so calm down.

Lol the irony.

Saying Mata disappears in big games means you know nothing about football. Go watch synchronised swimming.

Oscar has the potential to be, but we'd have to build the team around him and that needs a long-term manager and time.

Right now, we have to go with what wins games right now and that is with Mata. People willing to write off top-four and start acting like Liverpool fans (surprised no-one has posted a picture of their shirt in flames yet) really need to take a step back.

We knew the problems at the start of the season, and they still exist. We can make it to summer in top four and then we can start to rebuild hopefully.

Yes. Right now, Mata is the best option for the playmaker role.

And I'm still counting on a top four finish definitely. Something would have to terribly wrong for that not to happen. Arsenal and Tottenham have serious issues as well.

Ah, but you're missing out on one thing.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT THE REST OF EUROPE THINKS.

I support Chelsea, not Europe.

Sure, I have nothing against that, but I didn't miss anything. I'm not talking only to you, I'm talking to everyone.

Lol the irony.

Saying Mata disappears in big games means you know nothing about football. Go watch synchronised swimming.

Yawn. Mata is easily nullified. He doesn't have the pace or physicality to deal with being tightly marked. He requires time and space to work magic.