• Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking disgraceful.

Rafa wtf were you doing.

Where is Backstreet09? Because I would love for him to tell me how torres is back to his best and amazing because he missed the biggest fucking sitter. Absolute bollocks from most though.

David Luiz was probably our best player but I don't think anyone deserves to even get motm...

Should hand our heads in shame. Getting knocked out of the champions league vs very good opposition... Ok. But losing like that to corinthians is even worse.

The lack of anything from the midfield fucked up our offence and defence. Lampard offered absolutely nothing and Ramires worked hard, but that was about it. Same old problems.

Cole also had his worst game in ages and seems to be thinking about croissants already.

Torres.....well he had an easy finish and fluffed it. Same old problem.

Mata just never got in the game.

I CANT DISCRIBE MY HATE TOWARDS TORRES AND BENITEZ, I WOULDNT WANT THAT TO ANYONE!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

we are a one man team its simple as that, if Mata plays crap we play crap if hes one the form we play better, and we was ribbing Arsenal and Liverpool for being one man teams my friends we are one of those teams

on the game on drive at all we fort we had the game won before it even started to be fair they didnt really deserve to win it in the 90 aswell crap game.

Torres Rafa please do not board the plane home

Torres is without a doubt the worst striker in the history of the club. A fucking disease. Our so called "superstar midfield" were bullied off the ball, out-passed and outclassed. I have never been ashamed of being a Chelsea supporter, but tonight, I am. Fucking disgusted!!

BTW this server sucks anus..

Only thing i blame Rafa for is his poor team selection.His selection was aimed at pacifying the fan boiis who cannot digest their food without Lampard and Cole.TBH and i hope the board has the same view and the two mentioned are not offered a new contract.Not because they are no longer useful but because they and british media puts too much pressure on the manager to start them every important match which they do not deserve.

Torres is without a doubt the worst striker in the history of the club. A fucking disease. Our so called "superstar midfield" were bullied off the ball, out-passed and outclassed. I have never been ashamed of being a Chelsea supporter, but tonight, I am. Fucking disgusted!!

BTW this server sucks anus..

For some of us, watching the game is the first thing we did after waking up this morning :getin:

Any striker. I want any striker. Just not Torres. Please.

Also, for anyone who hasn't realised - It's looking incredibly likely that Sturridge is completely healthy and this 'injury' fixed itself up ages ago. The club simply don't want us going crazy at the fact Torres is getting picked regardless. This isn't some elaborate conspiracy. It's just common sense, especially when you look at the injury he had.

It's looking like Sturridge will leave in January and we'll be stuck with Torres for yet another season. Fun lol.

I also don't care what does or doesn't 'make sense'. Rafa is Liverpool through and through. I want him out. Now. I don't care who takes over.

Marko Marin could be player-manager and start as our striker and we could bring Makelele out of the management scheme and back as a player and play him in the double pivot. I honestly think it would be an improvement.

Also, like I've said - Our attacking midfielders aren't enough. We need another top class talent like Isco, Willian, whoever - so if Mata plays bad, we have a genuine alternative.

It should also hopefully be clear as day now that our options at the back aren't enough.

Infact, you know what? Our options all over the team aren't enough. We're nowhere near ready for a title challenge IMO.

Sadly, we're at around Tottenham's level. The only difference being they play better football and aren't as reliant on one player.