• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

It hurts to see us fuck up finals we were dreaming of just months ago - Supercup was a humiliation and now this. It's not like the fucking Community Shield we can play every year thanks to the FA Cup FFS!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I feel like Mata is immune from criticism here,which is easy to understand because he is such a lovable character...wonderful footballer,righteous intelligent individual,an ideal role model for young people...but let us come to terms with the fact that he'll have off-days every now and then...he was shit by his standards today,its okay to admit that...his square ball was horrible,we should thank Luiz for cleaning that one up after him...we definitely have reasons to be worried right now but it sure isn't Mata at the moment...

Anyways cheer up every one,looks like spurs will only take 1 point off Swansea...:)

"Despite being firm favourites to beat Corinthians in Yokohama, they were outplayed and - more worryingly - outfought by the South American champions, who sealed victory through Paolo Guerrero in front of a partisan crowd of die-hard supporters."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/match-report-chelsea-add-global-humiliation-to-woes-after-loss-to-corinthians-in-club-world-cup-final-8420789.html

This is what is happening this season, the players are outplayed AND outfought in most part of the games. This is really worrying, because in may occaions a lot of these guys are acting like losers. This team lacks heart, soul and leadership. Mata is a good player, but he still is the guy that lost a penalty in an UCL final after all.

Sometimes I feel like Mata is immune from criticism here,which is easy to understand because he is such a lovable character...wonderful footballer,righteous intelligent individual,an ideal role model for young people...but let us come to terms with the fact that he'll have off-days every now and then...he was shit by his standards today,its okay to admit that...his square ball was horrible,we should thank Luiz for cleaning that one up after him...we definitely have reasons to be worried right now but it sure isn't Mata at the moment...

Anyways cheer up every one,looks like spurs will only take 1 point off Swansea... :)

You spoke too soon. :P

It just seems, that this trophy meant something only for David Luiz and Oscar, maybe Cech, seeing their faces after the game, hearing them talk about this competition. In Europe it doesn't have such a big name and the players literally fucked it up, didn't care, didn't even fight.

Dude, I know in Europe its no such a big thing, but it was the WORST display by an european team since 2005. Even in 2005 and 2006 when Liverpool and Barcelona lost it to São Paulo and Internacional, they were by miles the best side.

This is the first time a SA team outplayed the european one, and in fact Chelsea was outplayed by Atlético, Shaktar, Juventus, West Bronwich, West Ham....

I feel like shit, I can finally understand the feelings on the Germans face that day in Munich, my thoughts goes to them (although I wouldnt change the winning side, lol). :cry:

Mom saying it will pass, but I highly doubt it. It will slowly return to my happy mood and I will learn to accept it. However, I will always remeber how Palmeiras and Chelsea lost CWC and how I felt in those days.

We did not derved it, but it is unfair. It is always unfair for someone, there nothing we can do abou it. At least I am glad 2 of our Legends werent embarassed.

I will continue to put all my efforts into supporting Chels. I will continue to cry, scream, smile, get angry, be overjoyed, etc. I am not ashamed of who I am (actually very proud, achieved everything I wanted until now), but it hurts...

I LOVE YOU CHELSEA, BUT PLEASE DONT MAKE IT ANY HARDER!

:blue scalf: KTBFFH :blue scalf:

From a stupid Brazilian fan,

Raphael

Lampard can bring this, as long as he is not playing as a DM...

Leadership is not something you gain/lose when playing in different positions. It's a personality trait and the only leader we had on the pitch today was Luiz.

Anyways cheer up every one,looks like spurs will only take 1 point off Swansea... :)

You spoke too soon. :P

Damn I shouldn't have...they still need 7 more goals to leap-frog us though..

It is just football ffs. It is nothing compared to losing something in life.

Agreed..you see,this is the reason I love TC...this forum is so refreshingly honest in its analysis...

For example today when I visited TC after the match,the following phrase greeted me in big bold letters:

Oops! Something went wrong!

Uncomplicated,succinct,eloquent in it's brevity...although I would have preferred..

Oh no! Everything went wrong!

We need midfielders and a more complete striker in front.

With Benitez, when we have space, we try to go quickly behind the opponents and it can be good but we are worse than before to keep the ball.

The lack of defensive midfielders mean also that our full-back can't do many overlap runs, can't really press their opponent knowing they don't have cover.

By reading Seb, it seems to me he doesn't like when players are back to the goal, but against packed defense, one or two players moving in front of the defense with their back and releasing the ball quickly to a guy running or even a combination of two runs to ask questions to the defense could be useful.

And that we can't do it because there are often too many people forward with no one there for the second ball if it fails.

We wont win this trophy again, or at least i wont see it in my life time, so fuck off.

Unless you're planning on topping yourself in the near future (which judging by your hysterical reaction isn't unlikely) I'm going to have to disagree with you.

But if you think this club is so shit, why don't you take your advice and fuck off? :wank2: