• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

It makes me laugh. Corinthians supporters coming onto a Chelsea forum to give some stick.

Did anyone go on the Corinthians forum? Do they even have one? I assume there was a fear of kidnapping or being raped if any of us ventured onto it.

i started to post here because i support chelsea from a long time. My first posts were always supporting Chelsea. And i said even in opposite views... This is the only time that i am at the other side. It is just like, if someone like Rmpr(member of the month) had the chance of seeing his brazilian team winning the CWC.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started to post here because i support chelsea from a long time. My first posts were always supporting Chelsea. And i said even in opposite views... This is the online time that i am at the other side. It is just like, if someone like Rmpr(member of the month) had the chance of seeing his brazilian team winning the CWC.

How about you just support one team? I vote it be your Brazilian team.

How about you just support one team? I vote it be your Brazilian team.

He can support how many teams he wants to and whoever he wants to. I support a domestic Australian team (Brisbane Roar) - a team that will probably never even play Chelsea whether it be in competitive or friendly football, so should I just choose one team?

But if it came down to it and it was the CWC even though I support Chelsea with much more passion and fervour, I'd still prefer Brisbane to win. Why? Because it would do more than good for football in Australia. In the grand scheme of things it would just be another trophy for Chelsea but for Brisbane it would mean so much more, in the short term and the long.

But I digress.

He can support how many teams he wants to and whoever he wants to. I support a domestic Australian team (Brisbane Roar) - a team that will probably never even play Chelsea whether it be in competitive or friendly football, so should I just choose one team?

But if it came down to it and it was the CWC even though I support Chelsea with much more passion and fervour, I'd still prefer Brisbane to win. Why? Because it would do more than good for football in Australia. In the grand scheme of things it would just be another trophy for Chelsea but for Brisbane it would mean so much more, in the short term and the long.

But I digress.

So you'd support another team over Chelsea??

Like I've mentioned in other threads, seeing this forum has exposed me to a type of 'Chelsea fan' I've not really encountered from actually going to the club and supporting them. I suppose it's the downside of being successful.

Like I've mentioned in other threads, seeing this forum has exposed me to a type of 'Chelsea fan' I've not really encountered from actually going to the club and supporting them. I suppose it's the downside of being successful.

Your train of thought makes it virtually impossible for fans from another country to support Chelsea, you have it easy you live in England, you have grown up with a passion for Chelsea. Us foreigners have to forge our love for this club later in life, it's more difficult this way. At the same time others are also raised to love their local clubs; to ask someone to drop their loyalty to their hometown club is the equivelant to someone asking you to forget your passion for Chelsea. Luckily for me the MLS is total shit. :dance:

Your train of thought makes it virtually impossible for fans from another country to support Chelsea, you have it easy you live in England, you have grown up with a passion for Chelsea. Us foreigners have to forge our love for this club later in life, it's more difficult this way. At the same time others are also raised to love their local clubs; to ask someone to drop their loyalty to their hometown club is the equivelant to someone asking you to forget your passion for Chelsea. Luckily for me the MLS is total shit. :dance:

Something like this

Did I not say that my fervour and passion for Chelsea is more intense or am I just imagining things again? Or are you just looking for flaws that you can nitpick to make yourself out as a superior fan? Did I say I'd support Brisbane over Chelsea? Hmmm, no I don't think I did; what I did say though is that I'd prefer Brisbane to win and I justified why. Do wish me to justify again? Well I'll elaborate even further: in Australia football is the fourth most popular team sport behing the two Rugby codes and Aussie Rules. An Australian team winning it, would boost it's popularity greatly. A boost in popularity means that more kids will get into the sport. The more kids that get into the sport the more likely the chance of an Australian superstar. And an Australian superstar will only boost the popularity further, thus starting the process once more. Though, my English heritage is strong (though sometimes I'm more than ashamed of it), I am an Aussie through and through and I'm very proud of my country and only want what's best for it.

And you know what? I wake up at ungodly hours in the morning to watch Chelsea play and it's more than a pain in the arse, so the next time you call my status as in fan into question, you better fucking think twice.

I had some more menacing words in here, but luckily I'm know the meaning of restraint.

Did I not say that my fervour and passion for Chelsea is more intense or am I just imagining things again? Or are you just looking for flaws that you can nitpick to make yourself out as a superior fan? Did I say I'd support Brisbane over Chelsea? Hmmm, no I don't think I did; what I did say though is that I'd prefer Brisbane to win and I justified why. Do wish me to justify again? Well I'll elaborate even further: in Australia football is the fourth most popular team sport behing the two Rugby codes and Aussie Rules. An Australian team winning it, would boost it's popularity greatly. A boost in popularity means that more kids will get into the sport. The more kids that get into the sport the more likely the chance of an Australian superstar. And an Australian superstar will only boost the popularity further, thus starting the process once more. Though, my English heritage is strong (though sometimes I'm more than ashamed of it), I am an Aussie through and through and I'm very proud of my country and only want what's best for it.

And you know what? I wake up at ungodly hours in the morning to watch Chelsea play and it's more than a pain in the arse, so the next time you call my status as in fan into question, you better fucking think twice.

I had some more menacing words in here, but luckily I'm know the meaning of restraint.

Menacing words? :D

Look, you support the club in your way and I'll support it in mine. I think looking for ways to suggest I'm a better fan is pointless when there's no circumstance in which I wouldn't support Chelsea.

Look, you support the club in your way and I'll support it in mine. I think looking for ways to suggest I'm a better fan is pointless when there's no circumstance in which I wouldn't support Chelsea.

Yeah, menacing words. Haha, that looks terrible in hindsight.

Just don't ever think I'm not a proper supporter again.

You have no other team to support, we do that's the problem I love Chelsea, the only other team I have more of an emotional connection to is the Chicago Bulls and that's because I'm from Chicago! In my opinion foreign fans are some of the strongest fans, we wake up at ungodly hours sometimes to watch the team we love, I get laughed at for the fact I have such an affection for a foreign team that plays a "bitch" sport but I will never lose my lust for this club. So stop making generalizations on foreign fans. :rant:

what? you look at the face of some of the players of Tigre? i know san paulo was better in the first half but you can't be champions playing 45 minutes

Why the hell would we send security to hit the players when we were the better side in both games? Now let's get a grip, who was the team looking for a fight in both matches? Who was the player bleeding on the pitch? If my memory serves me well, Lucas Moura was the one. And then you have that same team (which has been trying to pick a fight since the first match) trying to invade Sao Paulo locker's room in half-time, what would you expect the team to do? The security intervened, THAT'S JUST FUCKING OBVIOUS. The security were hurt aswell. They tried to break through to hit Sao Paulo's players, the security intervened, they fought the security. They brought everything to themselves. They're the ones to blame. Don't come with this shit to me.

Even AFA refused to defend Tigre.

You have no other team to support, we do that's the problem I love Chelsea, the only other team I have more of an emotional connection to is the Chicago Bulls and that's because I'm from Chicago! In my opinion foreign fans are some of the strongest fans, we wake up at ungodly hours sometimes to watch the team we love, I get laughed at for the fact I have such an affection for a foreign team that plays a "bitch" sport but I will never lose my lust for this club. So stop making generalizations on foreign fans. :rant:

TOP POST ..I support the White Sox ..The Bulls and Bears (who are on a TERRIBLE streak ) ABC all but cubbies

And local fans have it easy, they don't know how much I'd give to be able to go to every Chelsea game in Stamford Bridge.

TOP POST ..I support the White Sox ..The Bulls and Bears (who are on a TERRIBLE streak ) ABC all but cubbies

Haha, I don't really care for baseball but I despise Cub fans, they act like they are superior because they support a losing team. I cried when Derrick Rose went down :cry: , and the Bears won't be going anywhere with their offensive line. Btw are Chicago teams popular in Britain or are you an outlier?