• Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why do people here blame Torres for all of our defeats and draws ? when the other 10 players performs on the same shit level ?

Because when other players are average he is very poor. When other players are poor he is awful. He has been continually bad bar one or two blips of about an hour during his 2 years at the club.

We need better coach. Benitez a lot of fails on this match.

Where is Obi Mikel? Why don't change Moses at 45'? Marin is good player and haven't time to show that.

We must buy better stiker : Cavani, Falcao.

Need alternative to Mata,Oscar.

Oscar last match is really sux. Sorry but this is true.

We need Terry! I dislike people who jogging at pitch, he must RUN RUN..

Because has been shit since day one at this club, apart from a few games against really bad teams. You cant really say the same about any other player in our squad, especially not Mata who is one of our best players.

Okay he's been shit and all , but when other players play shit , why do they get away ?

@ funkyflashman

He was shit against West ham , West brom , fulham , newcastle , Atleli , Juventus , Man city :chai:

See i told you it's a long list

Okay he's been shit and all , but when other players play shit , why do they get away ?

@ funkyflashman

He was shit against West ham , West brom , fulham , newcastle , Atleli , Juventus , Man city :chai:

So you mean we have dropped points whenever he's been shit and won when he's been good?

Doesn't reflect well on the team does it?

@ funkyflashman

Others have more good games than bad, Torres has had maybe 4 or 5 borderline "good" games this year. Torres has been bad against Man u, City, Arsenal, West Brom, Tottenham, Liverpool, Swansea, West ham, Everton, Norwich, Stoke, Fulham, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland, Southampton, Wigan, QPR, and Reading (All of the Prem League), Also Juventus, Shakhtar, and Nordaelland. You have no argument here. People have blamed Luiz, Cahill, Mikel, Lampard before, but to blame Mata because one out of every 5 matches he doesn't play out of his mind is ridiculous, we don't blame Oscar or Hazard or Moses because they are young and they aren't expected to be consistently amazing match to match. Torres is done, the best we can hope for is for him to always work hard.

@ funkyflashman

Just like the guy above me said, players like Mata has earned trust and respect amongs us, the fans. He has show us that he is a good player and can preform. Thats why when he has a bad game we trust him that he will come back strong the next game. Torres has since he came here never earned any trust or respect aong the fans as he has constantly been shit, even though the fans has supported him. Thats why players like Mata gets away when the play shit while Torres doesnt. Torres deserves to be called shit, Mata doesnt.

Do you understand or should I explain more?

Backstreet09 is driving me crazy!He is blaming mata who has been one of the best if not the best player in the league this season but still finds words to defend torres.His fan boyism has reached a shocking level.

I know :-)

Boysband AND Torres fanboy. The ultimate brainfart-machine ....

Materazzi trolling Benitez earlier on Twitter...

Marco Materazzi@iomatrix23

Ragazzi mio Figlio piange per il Chelsea, Che impresa ad Abu Dhabi .... Siamo riusciti a vincere senza Allenatore !!! Lo dicevo io ...

Tancredi Palmeri@tancredipalmeri

Oh oh, Materazzi @iomatrix23 hammering Benitez right now: "When we won Club World Cup in 2010 it was incredible, as we were without manager"

Found this on another site agree 100% with every word

Torres.... he's been piss poor for close to two years now and most people gave him undying loyalty. He is on the highest wages on the club and has returned it with missed sitter after missed sitter… He complains that his teammates don’t know how to get him the ball, we go out and get Mata,who led the league in assists and opportunities created. When that wasn’t enough we went out and bought Oscar and Hazard to help Mata help Torres, still no difference… We fired three coaches in large part due to his poor performances…. No change. Beyond that the guy comes out and publicly admits that while he was slumping he didn’t care if the team won or lost… still backed him. After winning the biggest trophy a club can win he says he wants to reassess his future with the club because its not what he thought it was gonna be like….

Honestly the biggest mistake wasn’t not buy another striker in the summer, it was not paying attention to the rather large elephant in the room that kept yelling at a room full of board of directors “I DON’T BELONG HERE! I DON’T WEAR THIS BADGE WITH PRIDE! I’M HERE ONLY FOR THE MONEY, WINNING MEANS NOTHING!” And NOT trying to offload him for a bag of adidas size 5 footballs. What an ungrateful sack of shit, he comes here and wins his first important club trophy then questions the club’s direction because he wasn’t playing well….

The only good the comes of this is it makes what the priority in is January irrefutable… We need some sort of a striker, I don’t care who it is anymore just give the gutless chicken a permanent seat on the bench… I’m not only over it(I was before he even started) I’m sick of seeing him whine and complain on the pitch when he’s been piss poor, I’m sick of knowing he needs to be subbed and knowing he won’t be, I’m sick of the myriad of excuses, I’m sick of the lack of understanding… Whatever it takes BRING IN A FUCKING STRIKER PLEASE

i hate this Chelsea team, i really do

there are some players who only joined us because we won the CL and/or who just want to win trophies (Hazard,Oscar, Moses...)

than you have some players who are only good against pub teams (Mata, Hazard, Ivan...)

basically just a collection of bottlers and lazy overpaid cunts

some are just past it (Lampard, Cole to a lesser extent)

and than there's of course one than fits all categories-Torres

and to top it off, we have an absolute joke of a manager

but i love Chelsea, what do i do?

i hate this Chelsea team, i really do

there are some players who only joined us because we won the CL and/or who just want to win trophies (Hazard,Oscar, Moses...)

than you have some players who are only good against pub teams (Mata, Hazard, Ivan...)

basically just a collection of bottlers and lazy overpaid cunts

some are just past it (Lampard, Cole to a lesser extent)

and than there's of course one than fits all categories-Torres

and to top it off, we have an absolute joke of a manager

but i love Chelsea, what do i do?

Go find another club to support loser.