• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

We started Dave against Monterrey he was disappointing , we started Ivanovic today we all know what he did . He with Cech has to get the blame for the goal .

I am just looking for a one name answer here...

Who did you vote for MOTM?

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely gutted. To have the chance to become world champions and mess it up with such a shit performance hurts so much and tbh that Corinthians team weren't great really, lots of work ethic and effort but if we played we woulda won pretty comfortably but they clearly wanted it more than us. I know some people say this isn't a huge tournament but to me it's the biggest and this defeat hurts a lot. It equals the 2008 ucl final and the 2009 semi for me. Such a huge chance wasted, Rafa needs to fuck off and take his bitch with him. I was devastated at full time, i came here to let off some steam but couldn't post.

3 finals in 12/13 and we've lost them all. So pissed off by todays shambles of a performance. Deserved to lose.

Mata didn't play well today for sure, but he has on many occasions saved our asses, i.e. vs tottenham when he pretty much single handedly won the game for us. Lampard provided him with a few through balls for him to latch onto. If you read my other posts i said how pretty much everyone, david luiz being the main exception played poorly... But when it comes down to it no matter how poor we played with 2 mins left, your striker has to score that. I am not buying any argument like torres thought he was offside the goalkeeper was ready for it etc etc. You have to score there. Can you imagine hernandez missing that with united 1-0 down? Can you image dzecko doing the same? Would defoe? Would podolski? Would berbatov? Would demba? I can go on if you want but the answer is no.... They simply 1 touch control it and slot it calmly in the corner. Then we have the initative and we are in extra time.

I maybe wrong but Mata has always played shit in the games that matters . And Torres might had scored that but he didnt knew what happened , he though he was offside, so there was a slight pause , but when he actually shot that , Cassio had positioned himself well and saved that , i know their are no excuses but if we have world class players behind Torres they would have produced something magical , a sublime through ball or anything , but maybe it wasn't meant to be , we were destined to Lose . FAITH , my friend :dunno:

It's not the end of the world though :tiphat:

Of course, now it is easier to analyze but...

tumblr_mf4nigAAYy1qhk794o1_250.gif

I think it is Ramires who was the closest one. Why on earth didn't he try to tackle Guerrero? Instead of a battle for the ball, the striker had a completely free header.

And why the hell Cech came out ?

Luiz was by far our best player. I'm just sorry for him and Mata, they deserve better than this shit. I'm gutted for them as well as i'm gutted in general. This was our one chance to be crowned world champions. One game.... Blew it. I think Rafa and Torres need to get bent over a table and receive 50 lashings from Roman. This result is unforgivable and will probably haunt me now forever.

So Mata has one bad game and some people are giving him a slating for it. How many times has he been the only one who has looked like he is trying or come to our rescue when others don't give a fuck? He played badly once, and has had to carry the weight of a piss poor team on his shoulders for the past few weeks.

a couple weeks ago (before the loss to Juve), I thought to myself... Having already lost the Community shield and the UEFA Super Cup.. if we get eliminated from the Champions League, fall further behind in the title race, and lose the Club World Cup... That would be the biggest disappointment for a fan and the biggest flop for a football club in a long time!

Of course i didn't think this would happen... but now that it has... this is all i can say....

vvwpj.jpg

So Mata has one bad game and some people are giving him a slating for it. How many times has he been the only one who has looked like he is trying or come to our rescue when others don't give a fuck? He played badly once, and has had to carry the weight of a piss poor team on his shoulders for the past few weeks.

Where was Mata when we lost 3-0 to Juventus ? 2-1 to Shaktar ? There's a long list of bad games :whistling:

Couldn't agree more.

I've got to be honest and say that since registering on this site my eyes have been opened to a whole swathe of Chelsea supporters I wasn't particularly aware of.

For more than 20 years, the Chelsea fans I've interacted with have been at matches, on the way to matches, in pubs etc. and I've got to say I don't recognise a lot of the people on this site based on those experiences. Throwing shit at players who have worked their bollocks off for the club because they have one poor game (which wasn't strictly their fault) is complete bullshit.

and the other 10 players on the pitch? Or should it be acceptable that we rely completely on Mata to win us games.

Then why do people here blame Torres for all of our defeats and draws ? when the other 10 players performs on the same shit level ?

Luiz was by far our best player. I'm just sorry for him and Mata, they deserve better than this shit. I'm gutted for them as well as i'm gutted in general. This was our one chance to be crowned world champions. One game.... Blew it. I think Rafa and Torres need to get bent over a table and receive 50 lashings from Roman. This result is unforgivable and will probably haunt me now forever.

Here's Rafa's tushy for you then...

2009-03-10.jpg

Then why do people here blame Torres for all of our defeats and draws ? when the other 10 players performs on the same shit level ?

Because has been shit since day one at this club, apart from a few games against really bad teams. You cant really say the same about any other player in our squad, especially not Mata who is one of our best players.