• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

The club is shit, you have no history, if you didn't know i am a liverpool supporter.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU NEVER WON THE CLUB WORLD CUP LMFAO LMFAOOOOOOO, COME BACK WHEN YOU'VE WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 4 MORE TIMES.

Ah, that explains a lot.

So you're on here casing the joint then?

CAN YOU TWO PLEASE STOP WITH THIS ARGUMENT?!

Want to argue, go do it in the DM or somewhere else. Don't start spamming the thread here!

Continue anymore, you will receive a warning!!!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club is shit, you have no history, if you didn't know i am a liverpool supporter.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU NEVER WON THE CLUB WORLD CUP LMFAO LMFAOOOOOOO, COME BACK WHEN YOU'VE WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 4 MORE TIMES.

troll-87950610113.jpeg

http://esporte.uol.com.br/futebol/campeonatos/mundial-de-clubes/ultimas-noticias/2012/12/16/brasileiro-do-chelsea-piazon-detona-time-e-diz-que-so-ramirez-e-david-luiz-deram-raca.htm

Loose translation of what Piazon said:

"Missed a lot to us, and most importantly, the desire to be champion. I think Ramirez, David Luiz, but the Brazilian were the ones who strove to the utmost, gave the race, and therefore are sad, "said Piazon.

"We lacked character, love the shirt. Nobody wanted to play ball. That thing is his head, I can not criticize. At least the Oscars tried. I will not specify, but the team came unwillingly. Do not get in a final unwilling to play, that's unacceptable, "endorsed shortly after.

Sold by St. Paul when he was a Chelsea player of the basic categories of the club, said that Piazon David Luiz was inconsolable in the locker room.

"Do not speak to anyone, I was in mine. Some came here, he can not enter into a final without thinking about being in a final. But I realized that David was ill. No wonder. One of the few who cared and gave race, "said Piazon.

"I speak for me. Sorry this defeat. Much I love playing football, and play to win. I have my way of expressing myself and I was very sad for the loss," said David Luiz

Another Brazilian team, midfielder Oscar, did not have the same opinion as compatriot Piazon on the behavior of Chelsea players from other countries. "I did not think lacked commitment. This happens. Chelsea need to learn all the decisive matches, "said Oscar.

That's not what we need to have a brazilian clan apart from the others.

http://esporte.uol.com.br/futebol/campeonatos/mundial-de-clubes/ultimas-noticias/2012/12/16/brasileiro-do-chelsea-piazon-detona-time-e-diz-que-so-ramirez-e-david-luiz-deram-raca.htm

Loose translation of what Piazon said:

"Missed a lot to us, and most importantly, the desire to be champion. I think Ramirez, David Luiz, but the Brazilian were the ones who strove to the utmost, gave the race, and therefore are sad, "said Piazon.

"We lacked character, love the shirt. Nobody wanted to play ball. That thing is his head, I can not criticize. At least the Oscars tried. I will not specify, but the team came unwillingly. Do not get in a final unwilling to play, that's unacceptable, "endorsed shortly after.

Sold by St. Paul when he was a Chelsea player of the basic categories of the club, said that Piazon David Luiz was inconsolable in the locker room.

"Do not speak to anyone, I was in mine. Some came here, he can not enter into a final without thinking about being in a final. But I realized that David was ill. No wonder. One of the few who cared and gave race, "said Piazon.

"I speak for me. Sorry this defeat. Much I love playing football, and play to win. I have my way of expressing myself and I was very sad for the loss," said David Luiz

Another Brazilian team, midfielder Oscar, did not have the same opinion as compatriot Piazon on the behavior of Chelsea players from other countries. "I did not think lacked commitment. This happens. Chelsea need to learn all the decisive matches, "said Oscar.

awesome from the lad. plus it shows some rift in the dressing room meaning "bye-bye rafa time"

This loss must be Mikels fault or luiz? Haha chelsea became shit team after we started playing players out of position e.g lampard in DM when mikel has played in that position through out his chelsea career and like it or not with success too and over supporting uncommitted players like torres who is wise enough to know he can shine against smaller teams and avoid being dropped. I remember when mourinho would bench joe cole for 3 games just for poor finishing now that enacted discipline in front of goal bcoz joe cole became one of our best finishers. Things learned- Hazard should learn to score one on ones. Moses at least is committed but still growing. The balance Oscar brings to the team is underrated. Mata = chelsea now. Lampard should never be played out of position esp. not in a final or at age 34. Ramires plays well only in the new year. We shuld by all means keep ashley cole. Benitez chelsea play for only 60 minutes of any challenging game then they loose.

Always nice to see this kind of spirit

[img=http://25.media.tumblr.com/27ddda8cb97baa3e097b4608beb1d9a3/tumblr_mf4p401cK51qhp0f8o1_500.png]

The same when, right after the final whistle, Ash went to the celebrating group to congratule them.

It is just football.

No one is debating it aint just football or claiming it is worse than losing someone or anything.

However, football still interferes with our emotions, as you can see how Luiz, Ramires and Oscar were devastated. I am feeling the same way, but that does not mean we will enter a depression or compare ourselves with any knid of real tragedy.

Fair play for Emerson, Cole and whoever did the same...

I wonder how Luiz is, he seemed the worst!

Chelsea have been told by FIFA that Gary Cahill will be suspended for their Capital One Cup tie at Leeds on Wednesday after the defender was sent off against Corinthians.

Cahill was shown a straight red card for kicking out at Emerson in the Club World Cup final and the former Bolton man will miss the Blues' cup quarter-final tie at Elland Road as a result.

FIFA's disciplinary committee will review the red card this week to see if it commands a longer ban but it is expected that one game should suffice

Of course, now it is easier to analyze but...

tumblr_mf4nigAAYy1qhk794o1_250.gif

I think it is Ramires who was the closest one. Why on earth didn't he try to tackle Guerrero? Instead of a battle for the ball, the striker had a completely free header.

I would also question the need for Cech to rush off his line ,,something he is doing more often lately