Fernando Torres

Yes, Scout bastards, have that 50 ms!

So you went past two years to quote me on something that was before the last 2 and a half years.

Yes, because the foresight that everyone had was of failure and not of hope. I guess i should hail you for that comment - almighty all knowing - i must hail you!!

:rolleyes:

So you went past two years to quote me on something that was before the last 2 and a half years.

Yes, because the foresight that everyone had was of failure and not of hope. I guess i should hail you for that comment - almighty all knowing - i must hail you!!

:rolleyes:

What's worse is he just joined the forum for the sake of two matches, two months away and is digging through two year old threads.

If only. He signed a 5 and a half year deal in Jan 2011 which means his contract runs out in the summer of 2016.

If he's this bad now just imagine how much worse he's going to get. :mouthclosed:

Depressing. :(

Hopefully he'll be third choice by the end of next summer when Lukaku and a new striker are brought in.

If only. He signed a 5 and a half year deal in Jan 2011 which means his contract runs out in the summer of 2016.

If he's this bad now just imagine how much worse he's going to get. :mouthclosed:

Come off it. Torres is a red wine and you know what they say about red wines.. . .the board's persistence with him is strategic.

I hope Roman isn't the superstitious type hey otherwise we are fcuked for the next 3 years.

Whilst I want a new (top class) striker as much as anyone here, Torres is still the best of the 3 we currently have available, and I think we should support him right up until he is replaced at the club. I can understand venting frustrations during or immediately after a game, but the sustained level of anger in this thread is really unpleasant. All this negativity isn't helping anyone.

I've just watched some video about Torres time in Liverpool and I can't believe what happened to him :(

The answer is

Either Gerrard (England national) or Torress (Chelsea) is not good partner of Lampard.

However, Gerrard and Torres run good partnership (Liverpool).

The answer is

Either Gerrard (England national) or Torress (Chelsea) is not good partner of Lampard.

However, Gerrard and Torress run good partnership (Liverpool).

His form have nothing with Gerrard or Lampard. In Liverpool he got ball, dribble 2 players and score. He can't do that in Chelsea.

Nando would have a point about the team not being set up for him to score if he was not getting chances as a result of that , he is getting chances and some of them easy chances ,he needs to convert some of the chances that come his way as well as score goals out of nothing ,the hallmark of a top class striker.He must do better as time is running out for him to make his mark at Chelsea,he is the type of striker who should be judged on his goal record and that is poor for Chelsea.

He is drinking in the last chance saloon.

Torres-Gerrard-Alonso

It was a good partnership. He had youth on his side and was confident. He's lost his acceleration and finishing.

His goal record wasn't very impressive at A Madrid. His first Liverpool season was great, second was good, third was poor.