Fernando Torres

:lol: Haha, part of me just wants to give Torres another chance. But my head keeps telling me he's no good for us.

BUT, I bet any of you he goes elsewhere and goes back to being a 20-a-season striker. Bastard!

Haha, it's ok mate! I know what you mean, but just let go. You'll feel much better and you'll also stop sounding like the partner of an abusive lover! :lol:

...or you could continue thinking that way and substitute the name of this video to 'Alex/Torres'! :D

"Can I take your name please love."

"Torres...Alex Torres"

:lol: Haha, part of me just wants to give Torres another chance. But my head keeps telling me he's no good for us.

BUT, I bet any of you he goes elsewhere and goes back to being a 20-a-season striker. Bastard!

If he goes to the belgian league it "might happen"

Something about the way he beat two players with a burst of pace from the wing against Liverpool and Southampton and got in the box and shot but did not score tells me there could be life in him yet ,that is what he used to do at Liverpool ,this could be flogging a dead horse and another false dawn but with the team now starting to gel and play some great football together with Jose winding Torres up , there could still be a flicker of hope that Torres will rediscover his form .

As I said those solo efforts v Liverpool and Southampton were encouraging and IF he can score form one of those runs that could be the trigger.

Last chance saloon but there is a little sign there that he could go on a run ,injuries seem to blight him as well ,so he also needs to stay fit .

Something about the way he beat two players with a burst of pace from the wing against Liverpool and Southampton and got in the box and shot but did not score tells me there could be life in him yet ,that is what he used to do at Liverpool ,this could be flogging a dead horse and another false dawn but with the team now starting to gel and play some great football together with Jose winding Torres up , there could still be a flicker of hope that Torres will rediscover his form .

As I said those solo efforts v Liverpool and Southampton were encouraging and IF he can score form one of those runs that could be the trigger.

Last chance saloon but there is a little sign there that he could go on a run ,injuries seem to blight him as well ,so he also needs to stay fit .

Not to talk him down, but the liverpool player was injured ;)

Was better than Etoo but that means nothing, they are all ****

Why don't we play some of our reserves their strikers ere scoring ;(

He is actually worse, Eto'o was just lazy with that early run but this guy got into the box, facing the GK and do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llD1hiP_ajU

Terrible again today, not even championship quality anymore.

What made him terrible today? Just as a point of reference..

because the video showed shows a good and lucky toe by the keeper and a good save low... That was definitely not poor play on Torres part.. think you are being a little harsh on him today

Edited by bluesman2610

Etoo wasn't lazy. Lol. He is rubbish. Yes Torres didn't score but he tried.

As I said Etoo is too busy always trying to not fall over. I am not arguing over it they are both terrible.

When Mikel gets a goal before both of our strikers we know there is a BIG problem.

he doens't even seem to care anymore that he's shit, it's like he's accepted it now

he knows he has no chance of starting over Costa or Negredo for Spain

he's just stealing a living right now

And he is in top 10 richest player in the world, fucking wanker should be arrested for stealing money.

The chances he and Eto'o got today just shows how lethal we'll become when we get Lukaku and a world class striker next season.

If we had a clinical striker,we probably would have won this by a great margin and would have been top of the league with a comfortable goal difference.

Oh well there is no point complaining about it now,we'll just have to wait for the start of next season and start battering teams then.

See video above

still to my point to saves by the keeper.. I think he could have squared the shot for Ramires but he is a striker and is too shoot on net. Your video only shows the ending actions but not how he got into that position the running off the ball the outside of the foot pass to catch Willian in stride down right flank.. Like I said above I think you are being a little harsh on him today in his cameo

Meh, forced two good saves out of the keeper, more than Eto'o did.

Thank you it was a cameo and he had to very good opportunities stopped by some good keeping.. I thought I was the only one who noticed this.. And I'm not even saying he was world beater but to come in the thread and slag him and he was decent when he came on..

Thank you it was a cameo and he had to very good opportunities stopped by some good keeping.. I thought I was the only one who noticed this.. And I'm not even saying he was world beater but to come in the thread and slag him and he was decent when he came on..

It is useless being decent and end up scoring nothing. It doesn't matter if he nutmeg 10 players then blast over from 6 yards, normally you would have sympathy for him but he does this so often it is not even funny anymore.