Fernando Torres

We need to revive the strikers issue come summer, with players coming in Jan to help the defence and midfeild. Torres and Ba out, Lukaku and Falcoa/Martinez/other option to replace them - i don't see Eto'o staying past this season.

We need to revive the strikers issue come summer, with players coming in Jan to help the defence and midfeild. Torres and Ba out, Lukaku and Falcoa/Martinez/other option to replace them - i don't see Eto'o staying past this season.

And I doubt anyone want him to stay past this season either.

Lets give up. This is Torres. Ancelotti, RDM, Benitez, Mourinho...the same old story. Can produce 2 or 3 great games, then a shadow of a striker for the rest of the season.

Agreed, Ancelotti, Benitez, AVB, Jose. 4 top class managers right there(2nd and 3rd are debatable but certainly in good bracket no matter how much you hate them) and none could do it, it is not a coincidence.

He should have left on a relative high at the end of last season when he scores vs Benfica and Everton to help achieve our goals (Trophy and 3rd).

Oh well, with two strikers coming in next summer (one being Lukaku of course) at worst he will be numero tres next season.

Gave up on him being our number one striker nearly a season and a half ago - thought he'd produce decently as a squad player which he has been doing in general this season but he needs to stay at that level and not go back down to that horrible poor form of his.

Its just unbelieveable how he's still here ..

You just cant get rid of this guy.

I really really really hope he'll finally leave at the end of the season.

He is the 10th richest striker in the world LOL he will never leave unless other team offer him the same.

He should have left on a relative high at the end of last season when he scores vs Benfica and Everton to help achieve our goals (Trophy and 3rd).

Oh well, with two strikers coming in next summer (one being Lukaku of course) at worst he will be numero tres next season.

Yeah but the problem, as we all know, is finding a buyer willing to pay his ridiculous high wages. We are stuck with him and suffering because of that.

Yeah but the problem, as we all know, is finding a buyer willing to pay his ridiculous high wages. We are stuck with him and suffering because of that.

For all his fault's he isn't the typical modern day footballer. Tell him he won't play again and is training with the reserves and he will be gone, i can guarantee it.

For all his fault's he isn't the typical modern day footballer. Tell him he won't play again and is training with the reserves and he will be gone, i can guarantee it.

Easy to say that but difficult to carry it out. Would cause problems alright especially with Roman around...