Fernando Torres

Since Mourinho said that Benteke is not the kind of striker that would fit in this team, I realized that there wasnt too much hope for Lukaku. In his post match interview, when asked if he got his tactics right he said: "yes, playing Schurle or Torres didnt change a lot, the result was not because of Schurle or Fernando". He never mentioned Lukaku, and it seem he was never an option for this game.

Then why did he specifically asked for him not to be loaned out. I'm having the scary feeling Chelsea is going to wreck his career.

Since Mourinho said that Benteke is not the kind of striker that would fit in this team, I realized that there wasnt too much hope for Lukaku. In his post match interview, when asked if he got his tactics right he said: "yes, playing Schurle or Torres didnt change a lot, the result was not because of Schurle or Fernando". He never mentioned Lukaku, and it seem he was never an option for this game.

And yet he would have probably been the better player to start the game.. right?

This guys is so bad. Reminds me of a headless chicken running around without any brains or purpose.

Get rid of him already. His certainly dragging the whole team down with is poor games and has a bad influence to the team.

this guy is like the club just got promoted to premier league, who play with determination but thats all :rolleyes:

doenst have the quality to be the competitive one

so actually just struggle and poor in regular basis

when have a good game is just like a fluke

form is temporary but class is permanent

and in torres case, his good game just like a 'form' :ph34r:

bad performance or average at the best

like become his permanent right now :doh

his regular basis, what he can do just run and try hard, but actually what he showing to us is bad touch, often giving the ball away, and hardly have dangerous position :rolleyes:

started well, with his run but then lost the ball, many times. his performance was characterised by the last move of the day for us when he mind bogglingly chose to cut in and try to pass in the center at 92 minuted 20 seconds rather than just pass the ball to iva who could have crossed in or got a corner or something. his loosing the ball and then not even trying the fall back for the last move of the game, should tell us exactly of his comitement to the team. he is past it, the sooner we accept it, the better.

started well, with his run but then lost the ball, many times. his performance was characterised by the last move of the day for us when he mind bogglingly chose to cut in and try to pass in the center at 92 minuted 20 seconds rather than just pass the ball to iva who could have crossed in or got a corner or something. his loosing the ball and then not even trying the fall back for the last move of the game, should tell us exactly of his comitement to the team. he is past it, the sooner we accept it, the better.

Now, I see we are on the same wavelength. Torres is gone with the wind. Shuttered to pieces as seen recently. Meanwhile, every coach gives him time on the pitch. Young Lukaku is warming the bench while Ferda is tripping over the ball. How much longer ?

'If you like the numbers, and you like the 50 million pounds, then you have to go there. He scored the goal that on the UEFA Cup so that means some millions, he scored the goal against Everton that put Chelsea in the Champions League so that means some millions, so if it's not already 50, maybe it's 20 now. He is doing his job and today he did again. He worked hard for the team, it was not a game where we were producing a lot for him to have many scoring situations. He did his job and I am happy with Fernando, no problem.'

I agree with Jose....so stop talking bulshits about him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There has to be at least one club that could use someone like Torres...

When Torres is on the pitch, we play like 10 men.

If you were a tired defender looking at the sideline and you saw Torres coming on, you'd breathe a sigh of relief.

Now, I see we are on the same wavelength. Torres is gone with the wind. Shuttered to pieces as seen recently. Meanwhile, every coach gives him time on the pitch. Young Lukaku is warming the bench while Ferda is tripping over the ball. How much longer ?

no idea how much longer of this. but as i said the worst thing is his willingness to work for the team. he dint fall back and try to get the ball for the last move of the game, whereas i still remember that lukaku sliding challenge in the villa game. just shows exactly what the difference between the 2 is.

Sometimes, I wonder how much longer are we not going to see Jose taking a chance on Lukaku ?

All I read, the kid might not be ready & all that jazz. How do we find out if he is ready or not if he sits on the bench, then ?

What would I give to see Ferda out of Chelsea, only God knows.

All that matters is if jose knows if he is ready or not, he must have seen during training how ready lukaku is and depending on that he will get game time. I believe jose knows better about his team spending most days with them rather than us behind a screen.