Fernando Torres

ciao?? Lol are you for real? Also putting 'some1' are you twelve?

what are u gonna do next? correct my grammar? oh wait i should have wriitten to "going to" instead of daring to use "gonna".

anyways nice try on diverting the topic, but i still dont get how any chelsea fan who has got match programmes older than me can think we were getting knocked out until torres scored.

what are u gonna do next? correct my grammar? oh wait i should have wriitten to "going to" instead of daring to use "gonna".

anyways nice try on diverting the topic, but i still dont get how any chelsea fan who has got match programmes older than me can think we were getting knocked out until torres scored.

No but seriously no offence to @The_Flash, regarding the UCL semi final vs Barca. All Torres did was score 1 on 1 vs Valdez which anyone could have done. As a matter of fact it would have been more embarrassing if he'd missed it.

Moreover, as Jamie Redknapp said on Sky Sports, Torres was actually terrible in the Semi Final. While our defence was working their butts off to defend, Torres just casually gave the ball back to Puyol. Not to mention, he wasn't helping much defensively.

So no, Torres wasn't the reason we went to Munich, saying that would be a disgrace to all the players who worked so hard for us to reach there (and ultimately win it).

So no, Torres wasn't the reason we went to Munich, saying that would be a disgrace to all the players who worked so hard for us to reach there (and ultimately win it).

But he won the "corner" I mean seriously a "corner" :ph34r:

Imagine if he assisted in the final we would not heard the end of it for the next decade

you guys spend more time talking shit about the guy than actually acknowledging that the man will be here for probably another year and hoping the best for him. whether you like him or not, i think you should WANT him to be firing in goals? no? pathetic.

well i wish torres and the rest of chelsea the best of luck this year. so stoked for this team!

go blues!

you guys spend more time talking shit about the guy than actually acknowledging that the man will be here for probably another year and hoping the best for him. whether you like him or not, i think you should WANT him to be firing in goals? no? pathetic.

well i wish torres and the rest of chelsea the best of luck this year. so stoked for this team!

go blues!

Finally somebody with some sense. Instead of moaning and arguing over petty things, and oh i am bothered that you single me out, lucky i dont care in the slightest.

My main point just as the above poster, was to just shut up about Fernando in a negative way and just wish him postitive things. However as i said too many rude posters on here.

No but seriously no offence to @The_Flash, regarding the UCL semi final vs Barca. All Torres did was score 1 on 1 vs Valdez which anyone could have done. As a matter of fact it would have been more embarrassing if he'd missed it.

Moreover, as Jamie Redknapp said on Sky Sports, Torres was actually terrible in the Semi Final. While our defence was working their butts off to defend, Torres just casually gave the ball back to Puyol. Not to mention, he wasn't helping much defensively.

precisely. even without going into the replays , i can easily remember so many mistakes that torres made that day.

firstly he dint check alves' run which he later crossed into the box which messi finished but was ruled off side. even GARY NEVILLE, sighed on sky sports encouraging torres to do the needful.

then was the ball he lost to mascherano (i think), which ultimately made meireles tackle him to the ground and take a yellow for the team.

lastly the ball that he lost while trying to go thru half the barca players single handedly rather than just booting the ball upfield and giving our defence a much needed 5-10 second breather. worse would be that he dint even fall back to retrieve the ball and just continued on with this run and stood their.

he simply got lucky by scoring that goal.

also saying torres is the reason that we went to munich is slapping the likes of rambo, cech, DD, mikel-meireles-lampard (the midfield trio who were absolutely sensational), and the others on the field, who actually cared about the team rather than personal glory and put their bodies, souls and pretty much every thing they hand on the line for the team.

go blues!

Ofc, we WANT him to score but he isn't!

So get rid of him!