Fernando Torres

These are some pretty rotten attitudes, god has he killed a member of your family?

No so stop with all this nonsense,

He is hardly the worst player in the world and if you think back, had he not scored that goal against Barcelona we would not have got through to the final of the Champions League?

I think he has been through alot, heavy pressure constantly weighing on his shoulders pretty much since he came to Chelsea, the merry go round of managers, all prodding him with a stick to get the 'best' of him. Yet every game, there is abuse from everyone, media, fans, about how sh** he is.

Surely people can't be so niave or cruel to believe that has not affected him from the beginning. In all honesty i think he is a quiet soul and it has been hard on him to get over the £50m price tag and once confidence is lost, it can be so difficult to get it back.

When recently there has been a number of programmes about footballers suffering depression and sadly even suicide, I think Fernando has dealt with these difficult years well and I just wish he continues to look positive, all this nonsense could easily drag someone very down.

I am still behind him and know he has it in him, if people, particularly media and a number of very fickle posters on here would just SHUT UP, perhaps that constant negative talk will not be heard inside him and he can find that wonderful striker inside I know he can be.

These are some pretty rotten attitudes, god has he killed a member of your family?

He is hardly the worst player in the world and if you think back, had he not scored that goal against Barcelona we would not have got through to the final of the Champions League?

I think he has been through alot, heavy pressure constantly weighing on his shoulders pretty much since he came to Chelsea, the merry go round of managers, all prodding him with a stick to get the 'best' of him. Yet every game, there is abuse from everyone, media, fans, about how sh** he is.

Surely people can't be so niave or cruel to believe that has not affected him from the beginning. In all honesty i think he is a quiet soul and it has been hard on him to get over the £50m price tag and once confidence is lost, it can be so difficult to get it back.

When recently there has been a number of programmes about footballers suffering depression and sadly even suicide, I think Fernando has dealt with these difficult years well and I just wish he continues to look positive, all this nonsense could easily drag someone very down.

I am still behind him and know he has it in him, if people, particularly media and a number of very fickle posters on here would just SHUT UP, perhaps that constant negative talk will not be heard inside him and he can find that wonderful striker inside I know he can be.

This is a player we spent £100m pounds on (contract and transfer) and he has repayed us with 2 and half years off shit performances and worse a poor attitude.

We were heading through on away goals before he scored and even then he lost the ball in the final 3rd before that and it nearly cost us, Bosingwa off all people made a vital interception that stopped two Barca players going one on one against Cech, yet no one praises Bosingwa for that moment, Bosingwa was a nightmare for us, but saved us in that moment.

He has got stellar treatment at Chelsea, he practically got a free pass into the team because of his price tag and name, where-as forwards before had to work hard to get in the team then work twice as hard to stay in the team (Hasselbaink, Drogba), Torres got a free pass and still done sod all.

Torres always knew if he ever left Liverpool he would command a huge fee, other players have dealt with the pressure of it and don't be me that quiet thing, he sulked after Munich for not starting ahead of Didier fucking Drogba and had a strop when we didnt' give him a penalty in the shootout.

If he knew he was bad and did everything in his power to change that (like Shevchenco) then he would leave admired by me either way, but i found it hard enough when Drogba was sulking, so im not going to take kindly to Torres doing the same, am i?

May i ask, where were you when Kalou was getting stick?

Perfect scenario would be Torres remaining on the bench for the next match or two and after transfer window closed, come out and say bad things about Jose. Jose would respond by putting him on the bench/reserve until Jan then when he declares he wants to leave, we get to sell him to whoever want him. But this scenario would be more perfect if we sign a new striker by end of this window.

guess where i stopped reading your post. just goes on to tell exactly what u know.

This is a player we spent £100m pounds on (contract and transfer) and he has repayed us with 2 and half years off shit performances and worse a poor attitude.

We were heading through on away goals before he scored and even then he lost the ball in the final 3rd before that and it nearly cost us, Bosingwa off all people made a vital interception that stopped two Barca players going one on one against Cech, yet no one praises Bosingwa for that moment, Bosingwa was a nightmare for us, but saved us in that moment.

He has got stellar treatment at Chelsea, he practically got a free pass into the team because of his price tag and name, where-as forwards before had to work hard to get in the team then work twice as hard to stay in the team (Hasselbaink, Drogba), Torres got a free pass and still done sod all.

Torres always knew if he ever left Liverpool he would command a huge fee, other players have dealt with the pressure of it and don't be me that quiet thing, he sulked after Munich for not starting ahead of Didier fucking Drogba and had a strop when we didnt' give him a penalty in the shootout.

If he knew he was bad and did everything in his power to change that (like Shevchenco) then he would leave admired by me either way, but i found it hard enough when Drogba was sulking, so im not going to take kindly to Torres doing the same, am i?

May i ask, where were you when Kalou was getting stick?

Little correction, there was never a talk about him starting ahead of Drogba. During the trainings before the CL final, he was consantly trained on the wing, where eventually Bertrand was used.

Yeah - LEAVE TORRES ALONE!

Wait, that sounds familiar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Little correction, there was never a talk about him starting ahead of Drogba. During the trainings before the CL final, he was consantly trained on the wing, where eventually Bertrand was used.

fair enough, either way Didier or Bertrand to sulk about not playing the biggest game of our history after playing shite all season, is beyond belief.

your usage of simileys and your stand on torres and your knowledge of this club, tells me exactly what u are.

I use smileys because there is no exact words to describe the sheer ignorance of some posters on here so they make a clear point that you might be able to understand pictures over words.

You know nothing of my knowledge for the club, I probably have Chelsea programmes older than you, what a stupid thing to say, your replies have really showed me what you are.

I use smileys because there is no exact words to describe the sheer ignorance of some posters on here so they make a clear point that you might be able to understand pictures over words.

You know nothing of my knowledge for the club, I probably have Chelsea Prohrammes older than you, what a stupid thing to say, your replies have really showed me what you are.

for some1 who thought we were going out of the CL until torres scored the goal - i can guess EXACTLY what your knowledge of chelsea is.

so ciao.