Fernando Torres

Ah here, look he's been diabolical and its verging on the point where it seems like he's even cursed here at chelsea, this coming from an atheist lol,

But lets not attack him as a person, he came here to win trophies his ridiculous wages says more about our boards big name player stupidity then him being a money grabber and he even said his happiest moment was on the chelsea bench when the fans sang his name for near the whole match, this is a man who could of said the World cup final, but no he happiest moment was at us, on the bench, That says alot about how great we are as club and i'd say what has happened is the last thing he wanted to happen, if its time to go then so be it, but i have no doubt his heart was in the right place even tho the rest never arrived.

Say what you will about his football, but as a man who seems like genuinely nice fella to attack him as a person, is bullshit espeically with the amount of scum in football who get glorified, ballotelli,rooney, scholes, gigs etc.

To be honest, I dont care how nice a person he isnt when obviousley he's not doing a) the best he can B) whats best for the club.

Let me explain. Torres HAS the ability to play better than he does. Why he isnt playing better, I dont know, I dont care. He's not making runs like we saw Danny do against West Brom. He's not showing that he wants to be a star here at Chelsea. For instance, why isnt he shooting more?

He's probably a really nice guy, but for that we shouldnt critisize him? For that its not allowed to dislike him as a player? For that its not allowed to take a fact about him (that he sucks) and use sarcasm?

Grow up and stop talking about Torres like he should be "untouchable".

To be honest, I dont care how nice a person he isnt when obviousley he's not doing a) the best he can B) whats best for the club.

Let me explain. Torres HAS the ability to play better than he does. Why he isnt playing better, I dont know, I dont care. He's not making runs like we saw Danny do against West Brom. He's not showing that he wants to be a star here at Chelsea. For instance, why isnt he shooting more?

He's probably a really nice guy, but for that we shouldnt critisize him? For that its not allowed to dislike him as a player? For that its not allowed to take a fact about him (that he sucks) and use sarcasm?

Grow up and stop talking about Torres like he should be "untouchable".

No, as i have said, say what you like about his time on the pitch, but dont attack him as a person, its ridiculous.

I find it ironic you telling anyone to grow up as well.

No, as i have said, say what you like about his time on the pitch, but dont attack him as a person, its ridiculous.

I find it ironic you telling anyone to grow up as well.

I didnt find anything in his comment that was a personal attack.

I didnt find anything in his comment that was a personal attack.

The bit about that he only cares about the money is harsh even for him, and that he dosent care what he dose since he's getting it, the mans destroying his entire career and becoming a laughing stock, to imply he's also just a money grabbing glory hunter is going a bit too fucking far.

Anyway the post was for everyone going to far not just younameit

Guys please...I understand your frustration, disappointment and anger, but he is still a Chelsea player who hasn't done that much against the club for hatred like this. Sure, there were some articles here and there, but you know how are media alike when it comes to us and Torres...I'm not saying you should be all loving him and supporting him, but he is still a Chelsea player.

It hasn't worked out sadly for him and us I agree that it is time for him to leave, but I still support him whenever he is on the pitch because of the shirt he is in. I find it really really ugly when other teams don't support their players when things aren't doing well and I hate it to see it here.

Great words mate!

Guys please...I understand your frustration, disappointment and anger, but he is still a Chelsea player who hasn't done that much against the club for hatred like this. Sure, there were some articles here and there, but you know how are media alike when it comes to us and Torres...I'm not saying you should be all loving him and supporting him, but he is still a Chelsea player.

It hasn't worked out sadly for him and us I agree that it is time for him to leave, but I still support him whenever he is on the pitch because of the shirt he is in. I find it really really ugly when other teams don't support their players when things aren't doing well and I hate it to see it here.

This might anger some people and some might think that im a idiot but in my eyes this guy has never been a Chelsea player. He hasnt done a single thing that make him deserve to be called a chelsea player and i seriously see myself more of a chelsea player than him when i wear my chelsea jersey. Just saying :)

This might anger some people and some might think that im a idiot but in my eyes this guy has never been a Chelsea player. He hasnt done a single thing that make him deserve to be called a chelsea player and i seriously see myself more of a chelsea player than him when i wear my chelsea jersey. Just saying :)

I think you will find out that most people on these forums will agree with you :)

I agree dude..

3 Sometimes even a bad striker is good

The removal of Torres left Chelsea without anyone who has even faint memories of being considered a natural finisher, and meant that their most clinical penalty-area predator was probably Gary Cahill, who as a centre-back was unlikely to spend much time predating. This was an issue on the three occasions when the away team got the ball into dangerous positions within Juventus's penalty area. On the first Hazard might have shot first time, took an extra touch and Gianluigi Buffon saved; on the second Oscar might have shot first time, cut inside and found his path blocked; on the third Mata reached Hazard's excellent cross but appeared to want to control the ball, which bounced fairly harmlessly to Buffon. A natural striker, no matter how poor his form, might at least have mustered a shot from those three opportunities, and could only have made Chelsea more likely to score.

3 Sometimes even a bad striker is good

The removal of Torres left Chelsea without anyone who has even faint memories of being considered a natural finisher, and meant that their most clinical penalty-area predator was probably Gary Cahill, who as a centre-back was unlikely to spend much time predating. This was an issue on the three occasions when the away team got the ball into dangerous positions within Juventus's penalty area. On the first Hazard might have shot first time, took an extra touch and Gianluigi Buffon saved; on the second Oscar might have shot first time, cut inside and found his path blocked; on the third Mata reached Hazard's excellent cross but appeared to want to control the ball, which bounced fairly harmlessly to Buffon. A natural striker, no matter how poor his form, might at least have mustered a shot from those three opportunities, and could only have made Chelsea more likely to score.

Torres doesn't even want to shoot. I'm glad RDM chose to drop him.