Fernando Torres

Let's wait to see the whole thing, but to me it doesn't seem dissrespectful in any way. He again talks about all the support he has received in the past year, and just adds how he's feeling. Honesty before everything.

I think we all knew that he's not comfortable sitting on the bench, but I though that after the arrival of Robbie all the pain and struggle are forgotten. I don't know, let's see the whole interview and then judge...

If he has said this, fuck him, Chelsea fans have stuck by him time and time again and after us winning the CL he complains. You know what lets cut our losses and get someone who isn't too fucking bothered about being on the bench once in a while and someone who can score 30 goals a season.

It's just him saying that he isn't happy with the fact Di Matteo not having faith in him , nor in the full - time or the penalties. Maybe he is even trying to push Drogba to get kicked, but I don't believe it's that. He is showing respect to the fans once again. As his fan I don't want him to leave.

I see nothing wrong here.Torres is big name, big player he wants to be valued and apreciated and be valued not only by the fans, but by his teammates and manager.Just like Didier Drogba is right now, everybody is talking about Drogba man of the match, hero, legend etc.I see nothing wrong with a MAN (who has proven his talent, unlike fellas like Sturridge) who is confident in himself to standout and say that he isn't happy as a reserve.What i think is that he just want a real chance to prove himself, not like before when he was surrounded by vultures around him like Malouda, Sturridge who would rather die then pass to him and a beast on the touchline, ready to take his role if given the chance.I actually like his attitude he either be given the chance (but real chance) to be our number 1 or just sell him.And about the time, well this is the right time actually he is sharing his thoughts and desires before Drogba (eventually) is given a new contract and before we have a new manager.

I don't think he is saying he doesnt want to be here. I think he is basically saying he wants to be this teams #1 striker or else he would like to go somewhere else to be that #1 option. Problem is he didn't earn that right in his time here. We are going to have to decide whether we want to let Drogba go and not sign another top striker and go into next season with Torres the #1 option, or whether we are going to want to bring in someone like Falcao and dump Torres in the process.

Frankly, he can go bugger off some where, he was given #1 spot Drogba was shifted out and it's only his hopelessness that allowed the Big Man to rescue our season. Instead of asking for a clarification he should take a long look at himself, the support match going fans have given him is unmatched, the amount of time Carlo; AVB and RDM have given him is also frankly too much. With these type of comments after what was the greatest night of Chelsea FC History - hopefully people will realize how much more respect legends like Drogba deserve, how much support they should be given in their zenith after giving so much to the club.

Torres you ain't nothing but another player through the Chelsea ranks, who you were at Pathetico and Looserpool is irrelevant - until you produce the type of Performances Drogba has in his time here.

let's wait for clarification ,,,remember the shit stirrers want to cause chaos ... IF he isnt happy it is up to himto sort himself out or we sell him ..

At least his recent form will have cut our potential loss and IF Roman learns his lesson it might be worth it