Fernando Torres

The ungrateful little bastard! He can fuck right off. After everything the club has done for him, and the continued trust against all logic. If it were any other team in the world he would be playing with the reserves right now after the performances he's put in.

What does the club want from him How about some fucking goals for a change??!

He left Liverpool in January 2011 and 18 months later, he wins the FA Cup and Champions League.

Then, I have Liverpool fans coming to me and said he did nothing in those two finals. Typical bitter scousers!

What a load of shit, Champions League he contributed of course he did. Got us some breathing space against Barcelona, but most of all what people don't realise.

Actually saved our match against benfica, because if he never got that assist in the first leg, then the 2nd leg we would of been fucked because Benfica got a late equaliser, we would of been shitting ourselves, i doubt Raul would of confidently put that in top corner.

he seemed fine on the bus today

Actually he didn't, when i seen him he didn't get invovled and had his head down, a lot of people on twitter where saying that aswell.

tsh i guess people here want the guy we paid 50m be happy that he was on the bench for the biggest game of the season.

Yes, the striker who has scored 12 goals in 64 appearances for the club, should be delighted to have a place on the bench in the most important match of the season.

Yes, the striker who has scored 12 goals in 64 appearances for the club, should be delighted to have a place on the bench in the most important match of the season.

Agreed.

Tbh he can fuck right off. Most of the season he's been pain in the ass and we believed in him anyway. We were laughed off because he couldn't get his fucking head in the game and after we've won the CL thanks to the oldie he was supposed to kick to the bench he turns up with something like this. Even if it's blown up he could at least show some passion, some players never win this trophy in their whole careers or wait for it their whole lives and he has a medal in his second season. I've supported him but I ran out of patience. His whole game relies on pushing the ball forward and running. Train harder and than we can talk. Wanker.

Ok come on bros...

The dude clearly isn't happy with not being selected, just like anyone would be, have you seen the heart and desire he puts into every match (the latter half of the season)... We are talking about a dude who fist pumps when kalou or Ivan scores and he's on the pitch...

He clearly wants to be Chelsea's #1 next year... He's confident, this should be a GOOD sign...

Cause if you watched the post match celebrations, I haven't seen him celebrate that way before, he is happy here...

The player wants to PLAY? Wow, who would've thought!!!

Come on nando!!!!! Looking forward to next year, you clearly give a huge damn about this team right now... Cheers...

You also left out that he contributed 18 assists. He has not played that well that is given, a lot to do with himself and others out of his control.

The only thing i criticize him for is giving that interview just after wining the CL, it would have been well advisied to do the interview well after. So the timing is bad.

You could make argument he deserved to play ahead of Kalou, and in that game he did more in then Kalou did in almost 90 minutes.

He is a competitor and the expectation should be for him to be a leading man for the team. I don't want our highest paid player, being happy as a bench player and not more expected of him.

So he thinks he should have started over Drogba? Is he insane?

Does he realize we paid over 4 million per goal that he's scored for us and he has the nerve to cry about his treatment here after we've supported him for so long?

So he thinks he should have started over Drogba? Is he insane?

Does he realize we paid over 4 million per goal that he's scored for us and he has the nerve to cry about his treatment here after we've supported him for so long?

Just to clear things out,he never expected to start as the lone center forward.I heard from the commentator that Torres had been training the past week only as the right winger and so I guess his comments were based upon the disappointment of not starting as the right winger.

In all fairness,RDM could have started Kalou as the left winger and Torres as the right winger but I am glad he didn't.Bertrand and Kalou did a good job defensively and played well.Torres could have taken another alternative in trying to convey his thoughts to the club,the media never helps and you think he should know about all this considering he moved here from Liverpool for 50m.

I am sorry Torres but you missed again.