Fernando Torres

I don't necessarily blame him for feeling like that, it's been a mental roller coaster for him. But the timing of the comments are terrible. Really? The day after? Come on, bro.

You also left out that he contributed 18 assists. He has not played that well that is given, a lot to do with himself and others out of his control.

The only thing i criticize him for is giving that interview just after wining the CL, it would have been well advisied to do the interview well after. So the timing is bad.

You could make argument he deserved to play ahead of Kalou, and in that game he did more in then Kalou did in almost 90 minutes.

He is a competitor and the expectation should be for him to be a leading man for the team. I don't want our highest paid player, being happy as a bench player and not more expected of him.

Of course it is normal to feel disappointed, but that is something to discuss with the manager. Just because he is the highest paid player, does not mean he can issue threats to the club!

Whether or he deserved to start ahead of Kalou is a matter of opinion, and every player should accept his manager's opinion.

This whole business is blown out of proportion! It's all used to put us off the celebrations! Once talks are in place and Torres knows where he is at the club, it will have all died down and we can move on!

Torres won't leave!

come on people, at least dont send him to the f*ck until you are sure it is really true, but i think some words just have been taken out of context.

its possible that he said those words, but im sure he didnt mean them to be offensive, he even emphasized that he received lots of support from the fans, and he is grateful for that.

lets just wait and watch the interview @http://www.guillembalague.com/, and see how the things really are.

https://vimeo.com/42477659

Yeah, anyone can sit on the bar and sing like a crazy with the fans. Anyone puts the cup on his head and runs with it on the pitch. Anyone jumps around like he did last night. You can't fake that, brothers, I'm sorry.

P.S: I don't know if he wanted to take Drogba's place, but I think that Di Matteo should've played him instead of Kalou. When he was introduced, he obviously brought speed and new ideas in our game. He was the one who obtained the corner from which the goal came, as a matter of fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWfUWT2CLg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKunPW6bQdQ&feature=relmfu

In the second video he clearly says that the two trophies saved the season and gave him confidence. He also says that he isn't used to have the role he was given and he isn't really happy about it, but at the end of the day all that matters is that the season was a good one. About the Drogba situation:

"It was a really complicated year for both of us, it looked like we always have to play by rotation. When you have two players like us in the team and you don't play them together, the problem is not on the players' side (I'm not really sure that I understood that one right, correct me if I'm wrong). I think he was the man of the match today, he scorred the equaliser, he scorred the decisive penalty. These are the moments when you can see how big a player is. I think that he and the other players who lost the 2008 final deserve this more than anyone else."

So, can we get over this now?

The interviewer name is Alejandro Blanco.

Maybe the twitter guy just translated Nando's words from this video, but in the way he wanted it to sound. Some people are ready to screw their own mothers in order to get a little attention.

He wants to have crunch talks about his future, as mentioned he has done very little this season of note for how many starts and chances he has had. At the end of the day Drogba has so much more than Torres has, yet Drogba may leave while we have to keep plodding and giving ridiculous amounts of time to Torres. Yes he scored a goal vs barca, yes a scored a trick vs Qpr. He has played well, but literally if he can't see the whole squad needs work, and he himself doesn't think or see how much better/more of a big game player and team player that Drogba is then he is deluded. Drogba carried this team, if he ever looked like he could fill Drogbas boots then he would get a shout, Drogba will get back to help the defence, and has proved he can defend well, but maybe lacks in tackles (2 penos given away in CL) but he's there, he cares enough to be there. With Torres it's more an attitude of can't be bothered to defend cause its not his job.

He needs to realise this Chelsea is not the real deal, this Chelsea, our Chelsea is no where near capable of challenging the Prem right now. We got some luck and defended our way to the CL. He should realise that he needed to help out, not complain.

I've always given him props where due, I was never a big fan though and think this is ridiculous. Just makes Drogba year extension look all the more appealing to me.

If any of you guys watched the co - op interview with Mata he said it himself. He is dissapointed he didn't start, but he did everything to help the team , because OF YOU - BECAUSE OF THE FANS! Give me a break! Surely, he sucks, SURELY, he doesn't score much. BUT TELL ME, JUST TELL ME, WHY SHOULD WE LOSE HOPE ON HIM, WHEN HE WANTS TO PLAY HIS HEART OUT FOR THE FANS?