UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Are you serious?

PSG are a group of individuals playing in a second-rate league for money. We're a proper team, with players who have been there and done it and still have the drive and desire to prove themselves at the very top level. We're favourites for this tie for a reason.

Favorites according to who?

To you or to a neutral?

The french league may suck, however, that doesn't mean ever team sucks in their league. PSG as a unit is better than Chelsea as a unit. However, as I mentioned earlier, we have a huge advantage in our managers.

I still bet 3-0 or 4-1 aggregate, PSG. Zlatan doesn't need pace to score vs Cahill/Terry and I can bet Cavani giving Dave fits all day long.

In regards, to Willian , hazard and oscar this game will be a great test because their whole backline has good pace and they have the best CB in the world and a solid goalkeeper.

We've been fortunate to have played all shitty teams so far in the Champs League, I'm glad we got someone good this round.

To you or to a neutral?

The french league may suck, however, that doesn't mean ever team sucks in their league. PSG as a unit is better than Chelsea as a unit. However, as I mentioned earlier, we have a huge advantage in our managers.

I still bet 3-0 or 4-1 aggregate, PSG. Zlatan doesn't need pace to score vs Cahill/Terry and I can bet Cavani giving Dave fits all day long.

PSG might have some good INDIVIDUALS that are better than ours in the attacking position. But with respect to you and them, JT and Cahill are no strangers to strong attackers. They have the capability to neutralize them. Azpi has been a monster and the scarriest thing about him is he is continuously improving. Midfield we definitely have an edge over them with our pace and skill.

Now as a UNIT, I think you are not correct. Chelsea is one of the greatest teams that play as a UNIT. Our midfielders and forwards join the defense all the team and our defenders contribute to our attack. We move together much better than PSG.

Zlatan + cavani + lavezzi vs our back four.

Verrati, cabaye, and matudi vs ramires, lampard and mikel.

If we beat psg, I would consider it a huge upset. Chelsea bias aside, I would bet aggregate either 4-1 or 3-0.

A huge upset?? Really?

I mean they're slight favorites sure but doubt anyone would think hell has frozen over if we emerge out of the draw as winners.

To you or to a neutral?

Football supporters.

I wouldn't say they're better as a unit (or team) in the slightest. They're a group of individuals playing for one reason - money.

We're a team, a proper club.

In regards, to Willian , hazard and oscar this game will be a great test because their whole backline has good pace and they have the best CB in the world and a solid goalkeeper.

We've been fortunate to have played all shitty teams so far in the Champs League, I'm glad we got someone good this round.

I'm glad we got PSG too, but I'm not scared of them. They've got some great players but we've got some great men, some real leaders.

To you or to a neutral?

I'm reading your posts and then my eyes are immediately drawn to the flag in your profile. And? I hear you say......I've got you worked out but don't let that spoil your enjoyment of this great forum.

It's neither the worst draw we could have gotten nor the best possible option.

Anyhow I'm happy we got PSG, they are a good team but not the best in the competition; they don't really have much history in the knockout stages; the destination isn't very far for our fans to travel and we will get to see some great duels like Terry vs Zlatan.

I'm reading your posts and then my eyes are immediately drawn to the flag in your profile. And? I hear you say......I've got you worked out but don't let that spoil your enjoyment of this great forum.

You would know the general population of France hates psg minus paris.

Football supporters.

I wouldn't say they're better as a unit (or team) in the slightest. They're a group of individuals playing for one reason - money.

We're a team, a proper club.

I'm glad we got PSG too, but I'm not scared of them. They've got some great players but we've got some great men, some real leaders.

Why is PSG players playing for money, but we are not?

Why are we a proper team and they are not. We are both leaders in our respective leagues with exceptional individuals.

We got some great men and real leaders, yet PSG don't? PSG have Thiago Silva, the only person in the world that can possibly mark Messi. I think you discredit PSG too much. PSG is a very good side. They would been a lot better had Carlo stayed on, however, the team as a unit is very good.

Van der Weil-Silva-marquinhos/alex-digne all are pacey. It's going to be a good match, but I wouldn't bet on us to win.

edit.

And all your bs about Zlatan not playing in EPL/the best league will be disproven.

Why is PSG players playing for money, but we are not?

Why are we a proper team and they are not. We are both leaders in our respective leagues with exceptional individuals.

We got some great men and real leaders, yet PSG don't? PSG have Thiago Silva, the only person in the world that can possibly mark Messi. I think you discredit PSG too much. PSG is a very good side. They would been a lot better had Carlo stayed on, however, the team as a unit is very good.

Van der Weil-Silva-marquinhos/alex-digne all are pacey. It's going to be a good match, but I wouldn't bet on us to win.

It comes down to the league they play in. Ligue 1 is probably the fifth best league in the world. That is why money is the reason they are playing there.

It comes down to the league they play in. Ligue 1 is probably the fifth best league in the world. That is why money is the reason they are playing there.

Cut the bullshit, most players play for money.

This is a dumb and stupid argument to bring up for any team.

As far our chances against PSG, I said it's good.

We just need to neutralize Zlatan and most of the damage should be contain.

Look at PSG team overall. They might have selfish and lazy players, but they have a ton of hard workers.....

Matudi, Cavani, Silva, motta and maxwell. You guys speak as if PSG is a team of zlatans, when its a team made for zlatan to shine.