UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Well, if the teams stay like they are now. Bayern will smash Chelsea... Unless they park the bus, etc.....

However, two cms, winger, and a CF would change the whole dynamics of the game...

Well, if the teams stay like they are now. Bayern will smash Chelsea... Unless they park the bus, etc.....

However, two cms, winger, and a CF would change the whole dynamics of the game...

I don't know you, you don't know me.

I just read your posts everywhere and you are pissing me off hardly, could you stop moaning about how bad we are? May I remember you what happened yesterday?

Faith.

Anything can happen in football, Wigan can win Citeh then we can defeat Bayern as well.

p.s. "they"? I serious doubt you are a Chelsea fan.

I don't know you, you don't know me.

I just read your posts everywhere and you are pissing me off hardly, could you stop moaning about how bad we are? May I remember you what happened yesterday?

Faith.

this isn't a testament to how bad we are.. It's a testament on how good bayern will be for the next few years.....

Yesterday, we won, but benfica was the better team. Most of the posters agree with that notion.

Also, Bayern beat both Barca and Juve badly. Did you see the midfield battle Juve vs Chelsea??? Did you see what happen when Bayern went against Juve? I said if Chelsea stays the same, he will be smashed! That's not thinking negatively, that's thinking realistically.

Anything can happen in football, Wigan can win Citeh then we can defeat Bayern as well.

p.s. "they"? I serious doubt you are a Chelsea fan.

I guess I should be more politically correct and always praise our players and the team.......

this isn't a testament to how bad we are.. It's a testament on how good bayern will be for the next few years.....

Yesterday, we won, but benfica was the better team. Most of the posters agree with that notion.

Also, Bayern beat both Barca and Juve badly. Did you see the midfield battle Juve vs Chelsea??? Did you see what happen when Bayern went against Juve? I said if Chelsea stays the same, he will be smashed! That's not thinking negatively, that's thinking realistically.

But mate, are we playing tomorrow vs Bayern? There's an entire summer on our hands to burn £100M, and we will have Jose on our side. Let's start to think that vs Everton this season is finished and the SuperCup is next season.

I can not understand why we are moaning about what will happen then!

WE WILL KICK ASS, and if we don't and we play bad, we will win, like yesterday.

I guess I should be more politically correct and always praise our players and the team.......

That's not what I meant. We all know Bayern is a more superior team than us, at the moment.

Just psychologically 99.9% of Chelsea fans will refer Chelsea team "we", I find it very strange that you used "they" in your post, nvm just saying, ignore me then.

Well he didn't have a chance! He always left right after winning the UCL with Porto and Inter :lol:

No he took charge in one after Porto won the Uefa Cup they lost 1-0 to Milan with Shevchenko scoring the winner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_UEFA_Super_Cup

No he took charge in one after Porto won the Uefa Cup they lost 1-0 to Milan with Shevchenko scoring the winner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_UEFA_Super_Cup

Ooh sure! My bad! Thanks for the post. At least he will be fired to win an early trophy with us!