UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Gotta love how most people are already assuming we will face Bayern in the Super Cup. Granted they are the big favorites for the Champions League and look a strong outfit but as I pointed out previously, there is a possibility they might not be as great as now when we play them (if Bayern win the CL) especially when they are still likely to be adjusting towards Guardiola's new approach in the early parts of the next season. And not to mention, Bayern will face a different Chelsea this time.

the champions league winners will most likely win next seasons super cup because its 2013 which is an odd number. its strange but that normally what happens and the europa league winners win in year with even numbers.

Absolutely brilliant. Our tiredness certainly showed but like we always do, we showed guts and courage and got the job done. So many people moaning about the performance and that we didn't deserve to win but the facts are that we've played 14 games more than Benfica. Every game has had so much pressure and we've been all over the world this season from Stamford Bridge to Amsterdam via Japan, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Czech Republic, Monaco, fucking everywhere. 68 games played with 1 left and it will be 1, Arsenal can fuck themselves if they think they're getting a playoff. Also we have a very young inexperienced squad which has been down to its bare bones as it's not the biggest squad in the world either.

So proud of this team. They just never give up and show so much desire to achieve their goals. I was pissed off at H/T but i knew that as it was still 0-0, we're still in it and remembering Munich last year was very similar.

It's been a long season and rather traumatic at times but we're in a great position, we must beat Everton now and end the season in style, clinching 3rd. 3 Final defeats, 2 semi defeats, finally we won one and it was a trophy to complete the European set. 3rd now would represent a great season from what it could've been and also i want to say thank you to Rafa. He's changed my mind of him.

Just back from Amsterdam,went on the Club Coach trip. Very good trip

What a result !!!! How did we win it?...

Not bad for a team with no history, 11 major trophies in 10 glorious years, if BinDippers think that's no history,then long may it continue.

No Slur Alex,Cityin transition ,Arsenal...well just being Le Arsenal shite and The special one back could be a good year for us Champions again??

I do hope Dortmund wins.

It will be so funny to see Bayern lose another final.

And this time might be their last one for some of them, as it would be so traumatic losing 3 final.

If not then we will see you Bayern, I know you guys will never get over last season! :-)