UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Same. Fuck what the world thinks. What I love is that at Chelsea we take every trophy seriously. This is why I get so much satisfaction from winning the FA Cup, for example.

Exactly. Can't believe how spoilt some fans have got. Unbelievable.

Don't get me wrong. I was delighted and happy that we won the Europa League but considering the importance of that trophy in our usual high standards, it would look out of place if we have done that parade. Not that I would have gone mad had we done it but yeah. And it might have happened if we did not have to fly to US for the post-season friendlies!

I was one of the few saying from the beginning that this is a huge competition and criticizing the people saying we should only play reserves in the EL, but I think a parade would be over the top. I spent half the match against Benfica on my knees in front of the TV from nervousness and celebrated the win like crazy, but I can't say that winning the EL was a dream of mine nor was it an objective of the team at the start of the season. There's a fine line between being spoiled, which is what I think of the people who were saying we should intentionally lose in this competition, and having big ambitions for the club.

We won the Cup which we got into by dropping out the Champions League which we only got into cause we on the Champions League last season

Been a hell of a ride though!Horrible games at times and glad we took it seriously and didnt just think meh to it.Would've been slaughted if we did cause tough games.Only English team again to reach a European final 2nd time in 2 years...not bad :D

We won the Cup which we got into by dropping out the Champions League which we only got into cause we on the Champions League last season

Been a hell of a ride though!Horrible games at times and glad we took it seriously and didnt just think meh to it.Would've been slaughted if we did cause tough games.Only English team again to reach a European final 2nd time in 2 years...not bad :D

Haha, very good point. Only at Chelsea....

yeah, it seems kind of fair for us to win the competition we should've played in in the first place :D