UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Fuck you Jorge Jesus, that's now two years in a row your team lost to us. It's not luck if our players are simply better and more experienced to winning things than they are. Given the difference in resources and everything, Benfica played really well and got to give them credit for that and I do feel sorry for their fans, especially after what happened to them against Porto last weekend, but Jorge Jesus deserves all the misery he could possibly experience on a football pitch.

Fuck you Jorge Jesus, that's now two years in a row your team lost to us. It's not luck if our players are simply better and more experienced to winning things than they are. Given the difference in resources and everything, Benfica played really well and got to give them credit for that and I do feel sorry for their fans, especially after what happened to them against Porto last weekend, but Jorge Jesus deserves all the misery he could possibly experience on a football pitch.

Hahahahhaha does this whole forum hate Jorge Jesus? I honestly hope so hahahahahahahhaa

Hahahahhaha does this whole forum hate Jorge Jesus? I honestly hope so hahahahahahahhaa

What's not to hate? :lol:

Anyone see his reaction to Ivanovic's winner today? I couldn't find any, hopefully he was at least as heartbroken as he was on Saturday:

ihVzhtCcI4t1Y.gif

So, Torres and Mata are now reigning WC, EC, CL and EL champions. :cool:

Nic. That's definitely one for the record books, can't see anyone joining that special group anytime soon.

Epic night. Did a Salomon Kalou celebration and ran through the City with only a jeans and a Chelsea scarf on. Damn that was cold but totally worth it

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :cfc: :cfc: :cfc: :cfc: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Might have to get myself a matching polo. ;)

And another picture for the wall. One without boswinga in the middle which will be a welcome sight. :D

Unreal today as some of you may remember my post about Munich and how it was special to me for certain reasons apart from the game. This year we got to the Europa final I have been currently living in Toronto,ON for the past 9 months and watched the game at a cracking place called Scallywags with the rest of the Chelsea family such a great atmosphere.

Only thing I would of liked was to of been watching the game with my brother.

Unreal today as some of you may remember my post about Munich and how it was special to me for certain reasons apart from the game. This year we got to the Europa final I have been currently living in Toronto,ON for the past 9 months and watched the game at a cracking place called Scallywags with the rest of the Chelsea family such a great atmosphere.

Only thing I would of liked was to of been watching the game with my brother.

Cheers! Glad you liked scallywags. Great place for Chelsea fans.

I'd rather not...

I hope we do not play next season with an Europa League winners badge or shit like that on the kits. As happy as I am about this success now, the more happy I will be when this is part of our history and not of our current reality.