Jase

Man of the Match  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me WTF was that starting lineup and Whyyyyyyyy RDM thinks he invented football?

You want to try a new and ridiculous lineup? Try it in the capital one cup or against some weak team...Not in the most important match of the season

My issue with Di Matteo is that he and his team have been working with Torres now for close to 2 years, they see him on a daily basis in training, they see the same matches we do, anyone can spot that he hasn't been up to it on a consistent basis in a very long time, this is where a top manager with a strong personality, like Guardiola or Mourinho, would have spoken up in the Summer. Perhaps Di Matteo had reservations about Torres but he seemingly applied no pressure on Abramovich, Gourlay or anyone else to seek out a top striker in the Summer, even Mancini at City went public with his disappointment at not being able to sign Van Persie, in comparison our manager was reduced to a yes man. Then we arrive in Turin, the 50 million pound man is worthless, the other striker is injured and not proven at the top level to begin with and we are left playing 5 foot 7 Eden Hazard upfront.

The thing is - we all know that Di Matteo was only kept due to our CL and FA Cup win, I don't think he had any say in transfers and who was loaned out.

I think we should give him support and backing till the end of the season provided we keep up with the League Leaders - the next few matches are key for RDM.

Didnt deserve to lose 3 -0 and was always going to be hard in that cauldron.

we deserved to be spanked by a tennis score if juve had taken all their chances or even 50% of them or if cech had not kept us in the game for this long.

You are forgetting that Shaktar are already through. Do u think they will line up with their strongest team? And Juventus will play for their life.

They need at least a draw tho to guarantee top spot and an easier game, might be our saving grace,

Other then that the 3 ejits should of finished of the game on the break, we need a plan B like i always said, when the finesse dosent work put on the physical, team has no leaders either, and why dont they ever play wide. All they have to do is play like they did at the UTD game and we'd beat anyone, so stupid.

Thanks guys, when our midfielders are ticking we are hard to beat. Having Vucinic back helps as well. It isn't over yet. I don't think shaktar will play for the draw. The danes will also play the game of their lives in the last one

Heads melted! Don't know how many times it has to be said but we cannot deal with pressure and we never inflict enough of it on our opponent. I want to keep off robbies back, I really do but he seems incapable of changing a game. At the same time tho the players must shoulder the blame too. Hazard concerns me more and more, he just hasn't lived up to the billing everyone was giving him and offers little when the backs are to the wall. David luiz love in is well and Truely over, time for the bench has been and gone. His lax attitude when he loses the ball is grim. January requires at LEAST 1 striker, probably 2. Still feel shaktar will beat Juve last game so try and keep the chin up. Players do need bollocked big time still

we deserved to be spanked by a tennis score if juve had taken all their chances or even 50% of them or if cech had not kept us in the game for this long.

If Mata had scored straight after it was 2-0 it would have been game on and a draw was on the cards. Its all 'ifs' though. If me aunty had bollocks she'd be me uncle.

They need at least a draw tho to guarantee top spot and an easier game, might be our saving grace,

Other then that the 3 ejits should of finished of the game on the break, we need a plan B like i always said, when the finesse dosent work put on the physical, team has no leaders either, and why dont they ever play wide. All they have to do is play like they did at the UTD game and we'd beat anyone, so stupid.

I think think problem is simply that we do not have a natural goalscorer/striker. Theres no target man, no one to feed the balls to etc.

If Mata had scored straight after it was 2-0 it would have been game on and a draw was on the cards. Its all 'ifs' though. If me aunty had bollocks she'd be me uncle.

dude cech saved us what in the 2nd or 3rd minute. the no. of bad choices by their strikers of passing than taking shots were immense. we got outplayed , overrun and bloody well owned by a very good team. they dominated thru out the match and towards the end we were left red faced. all we had was hazard's chance and mata's half chance. that's it. we were poor both defensively and offensively. we got exactly what we deserved